Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andyman...we need you soon!

NorthEast Skin

I haven't even charged the team back for some expenses like rentals they agreed to take care of.

Speaking of which, that just reminded me I still a rental reimbursement from St Louis laying around here somewhere. Think I can sneak a J.Bucks bar receipt in there with it? :)

I don't get paid any money for the Fan View I contribute. I do get to go to games and the team pays for it, which is what I bargained for. I'm probably out several thousand dollars over the last two years in various stuff I've bought to make those trips possible and enjoyable. Because I'm a goofy guy, I haven't even charged the team back for some expenses like rentals they agreed to take care of. But, this year, I'm sending the bills directly to Snyder :).

Art, do you live in minnesota? Where bouts? Or do you live in Va now?

Art, do you live in minnesota? Where bouts? Or do you live in Va now?

I live in Minnesota. Works out pretty good given the travel situation and being centrally located. The Tampa trip is a long one, requiring the tender mercies of the local talent to help remedy :).

I live in Minnesota. Works out pretty good given the travel situation and being centrally located. The Tampa trip is a long one, requiring the tender mercies of the local talent to help remedy :).
Ah my pops lives up there too. In in the minnetonka/hopkins area. Too damn cold for me though. So do you care for the vikes at all or get lots of there news?

I would hope that you fly to the games.

Ah my pops lives up there too. In in the minnetonka/hopkins area. Too damn cold for me though. So do you care for the vikes at all or get lots of there news?

I would hope that you fly to the games.

I'm in the Northern Suburbs and happen to love cold. I don't watch any of the local coverage so I don't get any Vikings news, but, do get to taught Vikings fans on general principle. And they take it because there's usually a Packer fan in the room to help.

I'm in the Northern Suburbs and happen to love cold. I don't watch any of the local coverage so I don't get any Vikings news, but, do get to taught Vikings fans on general principle. And they take it because there's usually a Packer fan in the room to help.
hahah so true. I am currently in wisconsin but Bears fans kill packer fans these days. Pretty funny stuff.

That is an awesome article. Thanks for sharing. :applause:

UGH! That article is a steaming pile of dung. My understanding is Dave Elfin is not such a pud about it anymore but I still think McKenna is a jealous, Nunyo sack-hanger.

I have, too...but I don't consider Art's blogs to be "articles", and I'm not even sure if his blog is posted on Redskins.com (might be, tho).

My weekend blogs are not articles. They are just goofy snapshots. I write an occassional article for Redskins.com in the Fan View format, which is a different style.

Whatever floats your boat. I kinda liked it.

That article was a rim job against the Skins and against this board.

Please tell me you're not a closet Boys fan or one of those guys that actually enjoyed Brokeback Mountain, pj!!! :silly: OH the carnage!

Who is this Andyman and what is his significance with these boards? :cool:

Andyman is like our worshiper. He is someone who gets inside info. Some people think hes Karl Swanson, others JLC, no one really knows but, he sometimes would leak information to the board about signings and put rumors straight

Could it be Snyder?

ANDYMAN=AM DANNY

I realize there is virtually 0% chance that is the case, but if it were I'd have to give Dan a standing ovation for coming up with that one...truly would be hilarious if he had been feeding us (and the media) inside info via an anagram for the past few years.:laugh: :notworthy

Archived