Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WOW...Cold Pizza has skins picking 1st next year (Merged)

Mattskins83

No kidding...this will be THE year that the Cards goes over the top... :rolleyes:

AZ. has a bunch of talent on offense and made some decent off season acquisitions, but the media seems to love these guys for the past couple of years...Whisenhunt's biggest challenge this year is to change the losing culture down there in AZ.

And I don't agree that Washington will have the 1st pick of the draft next year....I will be shocked if we do.

I live in AZ. It's pathetic because every year they're going all the way. This is a franchise in which their highlight in AZ was when Jake Plummer was QB. :doh:

And Cold Pizza is in NY, so there's no way they'll pick anyone ahead of the Giants

Does anyone even know the names of the guys that made this prediction?

prrobably skip presser..i havent watched this show since woody paige left it...

that is ridiculous by the way no way we are that bad...we should have a no to espn icon like we have for the giants, cowboys and eagles they seem to be becoming one of our bigger rivals

Last place is an insult.

But....our defensive coach is average, and has lost the locker room. Hopefully they decide to play for him, and are healthy.

On offense....we have zero passing attack. We have no number 2 receiver. So just put 8 in the box, and double Santana. It isn't brain surgery.

This is exactly why we needed CJ. Instead, we got another safety with questionable hands.

This isn't news, guys.

The same thing was said, predicted, posted, and reported before the 2005 season.

Then a LOT of mediots predicted the Skins to do well in 2006:).

It's just a guy with an opinion. It means nothing.

I don't think the Redskins will finish last this year at all, but I guess everyone can come up with their reason why they will, just like I come up with my reasons why they won't. We have not done nearly as poorly in the offseason as other teams have. I don't ge tit. If we go after FA's they criticize the 'Skins & if we don't they criticize us for not doing so. I say for the most part they are just haters.

Last place is an insult.

But....our defensive coach is average, and has lost the locker room. Hopefully they decide to play for him, and are healthy.

On offense....we have zero passing attack. We have no number 2 receiver. So just put 8 in the box, and double Santana. It isn't brain surgery.

This is exactly why we needed CJ. Instead, we got another safety with questionable hands.

this is flat out retarded. our passing game opened up very well once brunell was gone. campbell can stretch the field, brunell couldnt. our offense will be fine, if you could read youd see we were in the top half for yards gained with shaky QB play and a career backup as a starting runningback.

Last place is an insult.

For years our defensive coach was called a defensive guru and was offered numerous coaching jobs and we all gave him so much credit for staying with us... Now after one bad year and numerous injuries you throw him to the wolves?

I'm not a HUGE fan of Greg Williams, but to say he's lost the locker room and the defense is ridiculous. There are changes that need to be made but our biggest cancer in the locker room is gone in AA. Plus, we all know Greg Williams likes to blitz and with a healthy and improved secondary, we will be able to send the blitz more and with more effectiveness.

I try not to be a bias fan but I like the move to pick up Landry because this fills a big hole on the other side of ST and if Springs stays healthy this secondary can be a force.

This isn't news, guys.

The same thing was said, predicted, posted, and reported before the 2005 season.

Then a LOT of mediots predicted the Skins to do well in 2006:).

It's just a guy with an opinion. It means nothing.

Exactly, I know alot of us dont like it when the media jumps on our sticks cuz it usually spells disaster. Look for us to be in the paloffs again!

Skip Gayless and Woody "woodpecker" page are the biggest Dallass homers around. Cold Pizza is a 2nd rate show. Make that 3rd rate. Who cares what they think. time for the Skins to put this on the bulletin board. Seriously, 32nd in the NFL? What are they smoking.

Well Woody Page isn't there anymore but Skip is definitely a Dallas homer and is a complete idiot. Like I said there is so much East coast bias and NY bias there it's ridiculous. Let the skins surprise some people out there.

Archived