Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WOW...Cold Pizza has skins picking 1st next year (Merged)

Mattskins83

wow.....2 clowns are on cold pizza right now (2 guests Ive never seen) and they just said the skins will finish last in the league and get the 1st overall selection in the 2008 draft.

By the time this offseason is over, the skins will have more lockerroom material to hang on the walls than theyll know what to do with, Every player on this team, specifically the d-line should feel completely insulted and come out ready to prove everyone wrong (i know the coaches already feel this way after last season)

this disrespect for our franchise is really getting annoying. granted, these 2 guys have no idea what theyre talking about, and maybe the skins don't deserve respect right now, but to say we'll finish last in the league is just absurd

thoughts???

im seriously worried about our DL. go look at griffins numbers in 04, then compare them with 05 and 06. youll see a serious production drop off. he had like 16 stuffs in 04, last year he had like 2. hes getting older and slower. same with salavea. daniels is 34, wynn is 33. i think we'll be ok with situational pass rushers, some of the DEs we signed will most likely be used for that, same with demetric evans. but i worry about the middle. my only hope is that montgomry and golston are ready to perform at a high level. our defenses run stopping qualities rests on their shoulders.

I just watched that show. I don't think the Redskins will finish last. What worried me more about this show was Dallas has the Browns number 1 pick next year. I will be a Browns fan this year. The Browns also drafted a guy from LSU, DE Chase Pitman.

By the time this offseason is over, the skins will have more lockerroom material to hang on the walls than theyll know what to do with, Every player on this team, specifically the d-line should feel completely insulted and come out ready to prove everyone wrong (i know the coaches already feel this way after last season)

Dude this isn't the movie "Vision Quest". Players aren't going to perform at pro-bowl levels just because someone disrespected them. Every team is disrespected, supposedly, by someone, somewhere.

That being said, I don't think the Skins finish worst. I'm counting on them to hopefully win at least four games - 2 against the 'boys and 2 against the giants.

I'm not sure how anybody can put the Redskins below the Giants in the NFC East... let alone the NFL.

If I recall correctly, no one on these boards had us finishing below the Eagles in the division last year.

I just can't possibly understand how anyone thinks we'll be any worse than last year.

Campbell over Brunell, a healthy Portis, an extra year in Saunders' system, better team chemistry, improved MLB with Fletcher, improved OLB with McIntosh, Springs healthy, improved Nickle and Dime CB with Smoot and Macklin, improved SS with Landry, healthy defensive line, etc. etc. etc. with our only loss coming at left guard.

I just don't see it. There's no reason to believe that we shouldn't be at least an 8-8 team.

It was said by tow guys that i have never heard of. I don't care what they say, but the disrespect from around this league and the media better wake up those players in the locker room!

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate!!!!!

im seriously worried about our DL. go look at griffins numbers in 04, then compare them with 05 and 06. youll see a serious production drop off. he had like 16 stuffs in 04, last year he had like 2. hes getting older and slower. same with salavea. daniels is 34, wynn is 33. i think we'll be ok with situational pass rushers, some of the DEs we signed will most likely be used for that, same with demetric evans. but i worry about the middle. my only hope is that montgomry and golston are ready to perform at a high level. our defenses run stopping qualities rests on their shoulders.

The defense is likely to improve *some*. It upgraded the secondary and linebackers. They're not WORSE than last year.... even if we didn't upgrade the defensive line.

As well, the offense still has a LOT of weapons and should be better with Jason Campbell having some experience under his belt as well as an entire off-season.

We're not going to be worse than 5-11.... and even then we drafted #6 overall.

I don't think they believe it. I think they're just being sensational for its own purpose.

But hey, if someone wants to call them on it.... tell them you want to bet them $1000 on that prediction... otherwise they should shut the hell up.

I sware I'm done with the national media ie. Dr.Z, Banks, Len fat ass paqureilli( dont care much of him to spell his name right), Mark May Im just bitter i got cut,Entire staff of espn!!! These punks dont report real news and watch they will be the same people kissing the skins arse's when they win a game .... If you hate the redskins fine but dont let your personal feelings get in the way of reporting news..Thats what high school girls and drama queens do!. Instead just go talk about the Cowb*&^%$S and suck there D*&^s...

I wouldn't worry about Dallas with another 1st rounder.

Cleveland will finish with a pick in the mid-teens. they will be improved enough.

Then instead of packaging their two picks in the teens to move up. Dallas will trade down again and again. Getting the entire 4th round.

quantity over quality is their motto.

Archived