Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WOW...Cold Pizza has skins picking 1st next year (Merged)

Mattskins83

How about....*gasp* we let the Skins play the games and actually determine where they finish? If the Redskins finish last then these guts will have been proven right, if the Redskins play well then will you really care what they said, or will you be to upset to even enjoy the success?

Just let it go.

I think the fact that so many of these idiots are underestimating us is what is going to make us play so well next year. I don't mind us being the underdogs, but one thing is for sure, we will be surprising a lot of people.

If those same exact guys had said they have us either going deep into the playoffs or even winning the bowl, you guys might feel different about them

Not me. Cold Pizza is just about the only unwatchable show on ESPN. People with ZERO personality and only marginally higher level of knowledge.

I really think this all has to with us not living up to expectations last year, and a lot of guys at ESPN had us going to deep into the playoffs. ESPN loves promoting the draft too, and they love beating up on us since we never have picks. Let's face it, they have a crush on the Cowboys too so naturally they're gonna crap on their biggest rival. That's fine though, I love the hate because we play better when we're underdogs. Nobody on there gave us a chance in hell of beating the Cowboys last year when they all had a mancrush on Romo sits to pee. In fact, if you go back and look at the coverage, it was definitely played up as Dallas blew it rather than we won it. We'll get redemption next year though.

Archived