Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scary Picture

techboy

Speaking of scary pictures - what the **** is this about?!?!?

chelsea-clinton.jpg

My first thought:

Cousin Vicki: I'm going steady, and I French kiss.

Audrey Griswold: So, everybody does that.

Cousin Vicki: Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it.

- George Bush I

- Bill Clinton

- George Bush II

Then:

- Hillary Clinton

- Jeb Bush

- Roger Clinton

- Neil Bush

- Chelsea Clinton

- Marvin Bush

- George Clinton?

- Dorothy Bush Koch, who will easily be the oldest president ever.

...And that should probably take us through the next 40-50 years. Maybe more, maybe less.

- George Bush I

- Bill Clinton

- George Bush II

Then:

- Hillary Clinton

- Jeb Bush

- Roger Clinton

- Neil Bush

- Chelsea Clinton

- Marvin Bush

- George Clinton?

...And that should probably take us through the next 40-50 years. Maybe more, maybe less.

Don't forget about Reggie Bush. :)

I love how Americans think they have the best democracy with a two party system. Do the math, a two party system is the WORST type of democracy you can have, with only 1 more party than a dictatorship. You end up having two parties, trying to distinguish themeselves as opposite to their opponents, and not agreeing on anything. This sets up 2 polar opposites, your either with us or against us mentality, which leads to parties taking a stance on an issue only becasue the other party has already picked their side of the issue. This all or nothing image that the parties present to voters eventually wears thin and you are now stuck where you guys are now, both parties being too chciken s*** to take a stance on any issue in fears of losing voters, so they just wait for the other party to take its stance, and then only put up a mild opposition to their opponents stance in fear that they might lose voters if they go to an extreme.

To top it all off, your election process is the biggest joke in the civilized world, lending itself to corruption and tampering. You will now be stuck for the forseeable future with a string of the closest elections in US history. Eventually this could lead to such animosity between the two parties, and distrust that every American with a gun (and that is a lot of you) will now arm themeselves and take sides to see who gets control of the country or whats left of it. Or, you could see the two parties be so similar that it in fact does not matter who you vote for. You will then have made the full transition from a weak 2 party democracy to a dictatorship that changes its logo from a donkey to an elephant every 4-8 years.

Good luck, and for God's sake, get enough people together to vote for The Green Party or Nader, at least enough to affect the final outcome of the vote. If you dont see a party elected with less than 42% ofthe vote in the next 4 elections, then brace yourself, its going to be an ugly ride.

I love how Americans think they have the best democracy with a two party system. Do the math, a two party system is the WORST type of democracy you can have, with only 1 more party than a dictatorship. You end up having two parties, trying to distinguish themeselves as opposite to their opponents, and not agreeing on anything. This sets up 2 polar opposites, your either with us or against us mentality, which leads to parties taking a stance on an issue only becasue the other party has already picked their side of the issue. This all or nothing image that the parties present to voters eventually wears thin and you are now stuck where you guys are now, both parties being too chciken s*** to take a stance on any issue in fears of losing voters, so they just wait for the other party to take its stance, and then only put up a mild opposition to their opponents stance in fear that they might lose voters if they go to an extreme.

To top it all off, your election process is the biggest joke in the civilized world, lending itself to corruption and tampering. You will now be stuck for the forseeable future with a string of the closest elections in US history. Eventually this could lead to such animosity between the two parties, and distrust that every American with a gun (and that is a lot of you) will now arm themeselves and take sides to see who gets control of the country or whats left of it. Or, you could see the two parties be so similar that it in fact does not matter who you vote for. You will then have made the full transition from a weak 2 party democracy to a dictatorship that changes its logo from a donkey to an elephant every 4-8 years.

Good luck, and for God's sake, get enough people together to vote for The Green Party or Nader, at least enough to affect the final outcome of the vote. If you dont see a party elected with less than 42% ofthe vote in the next 4 elections, then brace yourself, its going to be an ugly ride.

You're from Canada?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

When I'm done ruining the environment down here in NC, I'm hauling my *** up your way and ruining yours.

And theres nothing you can do about it.

You're from Canada?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

When I'm done ruining the environment down here in NC, I'm hauling my *** up your way and ruining yours.

And theres nothing you can do about it.

Oh yeah....I'll bring the truckload of tires to burn...I'll haul em up there with a 1972 Cadillac Eldorado too...should get about 4 mpg. :D

You know, you were doing well -a bit heated, perhaps, but well - until that last paragraph.

1. Nooooooooooo to Nader.

2. We elect a President, not a party.

3. Vote Libertarian.

- George Bush I

- Bill Clinton

- George Bush II

Then:

- Hillary Clinton

- Jeb Bush

- Roger Clinton

- Neil Bush

- Chelsea Clinton

- Marvin Bush

- George Clinton?

George Clinton would make a wonderful US president :D

george_clinton.jpg

I love how Americans think they have the best democracy with a two party system.

I love how some Canadians think the US somehow is a direct democracy at all, at the federal level. Who told you that?

To top it all off, your election process is the biggest joke in the civilized world

Not as big a joke as Quebec's health care system. Even the US can laugh at it.

Eventually this could lead to such animosity between the two parties, and distrust that every American with a gun (and that is a lot of you) will now arm themeselves and take sides to see who gets control of the country or whats left of it.

Right. I think you're a bit far afield at this point.

And do you think that would be much of a fight, given that right-wingers have about a 50-year head start on arming their "side?"

Or, you could see the two parties be so similar that it in fact does not matter who you vote for.

You're too late on this one. Already happened, in my opinion.

Good luck, and for God's sake, get enough people together to vote for The Green Party or Nader, at least enough to affect the final outcome of the vote.

The Nader 2000 campaign says hi, and wonders why a fan as outspoken as you has forgotten so quickly.

Perot '92 believes you must have been digging out of snowdrifts instead of paying attention.

And do you think that would be much of a fight, given that right-wingers have about a 50-year head start on arming their "side?"

I had a friend in college who was passionately in favor of strict gun control. he used to insist that it was such a divisive issue, that one day it would lead to a second civil war.

Finally, I had to ask him just who he thought would win, and did he even think it would be close... :doh:

Archived