Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clayton says Archuleta will be dealt by tonight!

lavar1156

Grrr...I have a feeling we are going to regret this. We did not use Archuleta well, and the Bears will use him like we should have and he will make a lot more plays.

Oh well, I do not think the relationship between us and Arch could have been repaired after last year, so it is probably best for both parties.

Of course he's gonna play better in Chicago than he did here, Lovie Smith knows how to use his skillset. Lovie drafted Arch and coached him in his prime. But the biggest difference is in the defense. The bears run probably the best cover 2 in the league. It's the same now famous tampa-2 defense that made the bucs so dominant a few years ago. O well, I hope we get a mid-level pick this year since we could really use it, but I won't hold a grudge on Arch. i wish him success unless he's playin the skins.

I think everyone on this site knows he is going to do well in Lovie's system. I was actually stoked when we first signed him as I am sure the whole media will praise Chicago signing him and giving him a second chance. Trust me...we will end up looking like the dickholes just like the media usually portrays us. Anywho...My understanding on the trade is that it is a performance based trade. Meaning it will be a possible undisclosed pick this year, which I am praying, or next year. Which seems to be more likely. I still have a hard time believing that he was that bad when he played for us and on top of that...we made him the highest paid saftey in the league! ROTFL!

Archived