Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clayton says Archuleta will be dealt by tonight!

lavar1156

My prediction is a 6th rounder next year, conditional bumped up to 5th or 4th based on his playing time. If he is restructuring his contract to make it happen unless am missing something that takes the sting out of the cap hit and if so that's HUGE. I wouldn't expect to get much back after that and frankly we'd come out of this relatively well.

being that we only have like 4 draft picks in this draft...i would take a single 7th round pick in this years draft w/ a smile on my face. He isn't playin for the skins again, we may even cut him if we can't trade, although I don't know the cap number on him if we cut him, or if he stays....little help on that one?

to all that care what AA does with anyother team.....WHO CARES? if he doesnt fit the Skins he should go. he could end up neing the best ever but if AA cant do it for ushe is useless for all practical purposes.

think of it like this, lobster is real fancy and quite expensive but personally im allergic and it will kill me so id rather have just about anything else.

I am lighting up my cigar now - I have been saying this for months. Redskins.com blew it when the failed to initially mention Arch in their "Roster Review" section on safeties. His fate in Washington has been sealed ever since he almost cost us the second Dallas game (not being able to cover Whitten who set the brokeback boys up in FG position).

Now it will really get heated whether we shold take Landry or a DE.

You know . . . I'm tired of Arch getting blamed for that. Romo sits to pee had an awfully long time to throw that ball. Perhaps Arch wouldn't have given it up if the Skins' defense could actually get pressure.

I don't know how I feel about this. Ultimately, if Arch wants to leave, then I say God bless. I still think he could be very effective in this defense.

And of course, if he does go to the Bears. He'll end up in in the Pro Bowl :(

Thank God this fool is about to be gone.

Trotter looked like a fool too when he was here. The problem is our coaching. We go after the big name that played well in a particular scheme, then place him in a defense vamped completely different. Sorry for us, we keep getting bent over do to an incompetent make-shift upper office. God we need a real GM!!

...Mr. Snyder...please wake the hell up!!

Honestly, we'll be lucky if we get a waterboy for Archuleta at this point. We have absolutely no leverage.

Actually we do. Our cap hit would be a lot higher to cut him than it would be to keep him on the roster. OTOH at his age Arch wants to play as much as possible since he probably doesn't have a whole lot of seasons left to play. Doing a deal works out for everyone in this situation.

Archived