Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Campbell dating Miss D.C.!

lavar1156

That's an old photo, she's lost a good amount of weight since then

You say that like she's a big fat pig. If she's fat, then 99% of the women outside of Ethiopia are fat. A good amount of weight loss on that girl would turn her into an unhealthy, anorexic skeleton.

Ridiculous what some people will view as too heavy.

The photo of Jason's bird doesn't do her any favours. She's tarted up to the rafters with make-up, makes her look like a slapper. I bet she looks scrumptious with a little make-up and just wearing a short skirt or pair of jeans and not that blimming curtain...I hate formal dresses on ladys.

JC is a winner off and on the field of play. :applause:

You say that like she's a big fat pig. If she's fat, then 99% of the women outside of Ethiopia are fat. A good amount of weight loss on that girl would turn her into an unhealthy, anorexic skeleton.

Ridiculous what some people will view as too heavy.

Ain't nuthin' wrong with a woman with some meat on her bones! :notworthy

Good amount of weight? What is wrong with you man!? You must be into the Nicole Ritchie/Paris Hilton I'm allergic to food and I'm about to die from anorexia type of woman.

BTW Good work JC. Keep her away from Cooley :laugh:

I said "good amount".....meaning trim, did I say she was a cow? No, but she was heavier on American Idol and she had lost weight since then, that's what I was pointing out when he posted the unflattering picture of her. :doh:

And Nicole Richie is disgusting, I want to puke any time someone takes a picture of her :puke:

You're missing the point. You guys are like a 10 year old with his first playboy ooooogling over an athlete's woman and on top of that making it a Boys skins competition. You need to get out more. :2cents:

I hate to agree with you, I really do. :doh:

You're missing the point. You guys are like a 10 year old with his first playboy ooooogling over an athlete's woman and on top of that making it a Boys skins competition. You need to get out more. :2cents:

I really couldnt care either way.

Maybe you shouldnt take it so seriously, Im not.

Archived