Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Campbell dating Miss D.C.!

lavar1156

On another note, it's kinda ****ed up how Dan Steinberg is literally writing out the way that Ovechkin speaks. He might not be trying to be disrespectful but it still is very disrespectful imo. I mean seriously is this really necessary?

"Well it's big honor for me and big honor for Washington Capitals and Washington hockey," he said. "You know, thanks fans, thanks my partners, thanks my teammates, coaches. You know, I'm happy I'm going to all-star first time and be top line. You know, I'm happy."

I'd love to see Steinberg try to speak russian.

How can anyone diss AO????? He is a great athlete AND has a great pesonality off the ice. I just wish that the DC masses woul drealize ho wlucky we are to have him and get out the support

On another note, it's kinda ****ed up how Dan Steinberg is literally writing out the way that Ovechkin speaks. He might not be trying to be disrespectful but it still is very disrespectful imo. I mean seriously is this really necessary?

I'd love to see Steinberg try to speak russian.

Niiiceeeee! Good work JC. You definitely have a hotter girl than any Cowboy ever could get. You da man pimp daddy!

:rubeyes:

Didnt see that one coming from a Cowboys fan...

And by the way, soon Romo sits to pee will have a key in the side of his gritty little souped up 4 wheel drive and Carrie will carve her name in his leather seats.

:rubeyes:

Didnt see that one coming from a Cowboys fan...

And by the way, soon Romo sits to pee will have a key in the side of his gritty little souped up 4 wheel drive and Carrie will carve her name in his leather seats.

You're missing the point. You guys are like a 10 year old with his first playboy ooooogling over an athlete's woman and on top of that making it a Boys skins competition. You need to get out more. :2cents:

Archived