Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Romo and the Ultimate Sig Picture

FuriousD

SEA12501070450.jpg

For those of us who are technically challenged, whold one of you kind gentlemen please format this pic into signature size?

I'm sure there are plenty of Skins fans like myself who would dearly love to add this one to their collection. :laugh:

Thanks in advance!

I also thought it was funny that all of a sudden T.O. was supportive. (dont know if you all relished the post game as much as I did)

Like this is a new TO....or maybe its because he realized that if he gets cut no one is going to pay him as much as his current contract.

Locker Room Cancer + Dropped Passes = Reduced Open Market Value.

Say what you want...I would of much rather not made the playoffs in a reconstructive effort than made the playoffs and gone out like that.

It is sooooo sweet....now if the Giants and Eagles would dissappear off the face of the earth during their game this would be the greatest non playoff redskins season ever!

HTTR!

Guest sith lord
I also thought it was funny that all of a sudden T.O. was supportive. (dont know if you all relished the post game as much as I did)

Like this is a new TO....or maybe its because he realized that if he gets cut no one is going to pay him as much as his current contract.

Locker Room Cancer + Dropped Passes = Reduced Open Market Value.

Say what you want...I would of much rather not made the playoffs in a reconstructive effort than made the playoffs and gone out like that.

It is sooooo sweet....now if the Giants and Eagles would dissappear off the face of the earth during their game this would be the greatest non playoff redskins season ever!

HTTR!

I admit, I used to be a TO supporter and I still don't hate him, but I also saw right through his postgame presser.

I actually felt pretty sorry for the guy during the Press Conference. Yeah, I truly enjoyed them imploding and losing the game, but it is a pretty tough thing for a young QB to take the rap - in fact, its brutal.

LOVED the sarcasm in that post...

SEA12501070450.jpg

"It's okay, Tony! I've got great news! I just saved 15 percent by switching to GEICO!"

Or better yet.....

"Tony, since you blew the game and all, are you're probably hated all over Dallas by now, is it okay if I ask out Carrie Underwood?"

that pix says what loooooooooooser are about lol

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You got that right they are a looooooser im so glad that ESPN has to eat crow!!

:laugh: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :laugh:

Archived