Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Romo and the Ultimate Sig Picture

FuriousD

You guys are killing me with these sigs/pics:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Right after the play happened last night, i snatched the laptop from my wife and said, "I gotta get on the ES boards, there is going to be some funny crap on there." Sure enough, i haven't been let down!!:applause: Now i can laugh at Romo sits to pee and the Cowpukes everytime i see my Desktop Wallpaper!!:cheers:

For those of us who are technically challenged, whold one of you kind gentlemen please format this pic into signature size?

I'm sure there are plenty of Skins fans like myself who would dearly love to add this one to their collection. :laugh:

Thanks in advance!

This one is 500x200. It looks a little too stretched at 550

muffoam3.jpg

and a gif if you want

muffo.gif

Arringtons at the last game vs the giants, ES tailgate

Here is a vid i took of one of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN1k7FjBKoY

Cool, thanks man. I have mixed feelings about losing Lavar. For one, he got back into shape and looked like a pro-bowl LB again at the beginning of the season, but at the same time I think it may have been a good move since he is apparently injury-prone and all.

For karma purposes, I should say I feel bad for the guy and it was tough thing and that at least he was in the playoffs to make that mistake. That said. **** it. Just got done with this version.

romo.jpg

That's good work PCS, I've added it to my collection. Thanks

Archived