Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uh oh....Israel plans nuke strike on Iran...

Spaceman Spiff

Exactly why Iran has the right to get nukes to defend itself. The only terrorist state in the world willing to use nukes at the moment is Israel.

So....countries saying another nation should be wiped off the map or countries actually testing nukes....that's nothing. But a report saying there are plans to take out a nuke facility...oh yeah! There's the real danger!

(the US has plans on how to invade Canada btw. So watch out all you Canadians!)

So....countries saying another nation should be wiped off the map or countries actually testing nukes....that's nothing. But a report saying there are plans to take out a nuke facility...oh yeah! There's the real danger!

(the US has plans on how to invade Canada btw. So watch out all you Canadians!)

Hacker Hellstorm!

Exactly why Iran has the right to get nukes to defend itself. The only terrorist state in the world willing to use nukes at the moment is Israel.

Israel has had nukes for more then 30 years and never threatened anyone with them. Iran doesn't have them yet and has just about threatened using them on anyone they don't like and wiping Israel off the face of the map at the first opportunity. That's the difference.

Will this be start of WW3? It could well be...it sounds like nobody is budging and this is WW3 starting material more then the Bay of Pigs ever was.

I'm trained and ready...at least I'll be still young enough to fight and yes, if it breaks out, I'll volunteer..no need to come looking for me.

If anyone is interested in following this further, there's a military forum I used to write on for years, before I got tired as they started banning old posters for the most stupid things...it's set up for military personnel or ex-military...had to show the wankers an army document to sign up. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Now, they know their stuff. There are SpecOps operators, guys fighting in Stan and Iraq and Chinese spies (I'm not joking) and military murderers (shady people from Bosnian conflict) and IDF (Israeli Defence Force) soldiers and I wouldn't be surprised Mossad members and SS people...so it's not for the faint of heart. So unless you like this sort of stuff and military matters interest you...STAY AWAY. You've been warned.

www.militaryphotos.net

Look under the first post about nuking Iran :cheers:

edit: By the way, by "military murderer" I mean someone who operates outside the ROE (rules of engagement). I don't mean ACTUAL murderer. :D

israel is looking like the terrorist not iran

Isreal isnt trying to kill civilians and the nuclear arsenal that they are refering to isnt large, they are small scale. Its not like Iran hasnt said that they plan on annilating Isreal. Im not defending them really but they arent terrorists. Isreal is just planning on nipping the problem in the bud.

This is probably a ploy to get Iran to step to the plate though, if its not just some reporter trying to get paid. Isreals military is even more secret than the US, so how is it that a British reporter found this out?

ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Unless Iran strikes first.

This is a life or death thing for Israel. Some of you really need to put yourself in Israel's shoes here.

If they are planning this with actual nukes, they most definitely are not doing it lightly. Especially considering what the reaction will be in the region, not to mention the worlds support for Israel and the hit it will take.

Archived