Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uh oh....Israel plans nuke strike on Iran...

Spaceman Spiff

Guest skinsmatic

your either with us or against us, axis of evil. If you don't agree and support isreal you are unamerican.

Also you must be willing to sacrifice your life and your family to support Isreal. An Isreali life is more valuable than any other. And if you don't support that statement you are anti-semtic. Americans should be honored to sacrifice

their children for Isreal's well being.

This is a classic rhetorical move because it is impossible to remove a regime without removing people. And somehow "push Israel into the sea" doesn't have the ring of regime change, instead it sounds more like reclaiming the lands taken after WWII, and creating a new diaspora of Jews. Not only that but the difference in the Iranian President's rhetoric before the international community and before his own people couldn't be more drastic. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth; 1) appeasing the internation community, 2) appeasing his own hard-liners. Now, of the two which do you really think he's speaking his true mind to?

neither...just like American politicians. people are not that different no matter where they live.

your either with us or against us, axis of evil. If you don't agree and support isreal you are unamerican.

Also you must be willing to sacrifice your life and your family to support Isreal. An Isreali life is more valuable than any other. And if you don't support that statement you are anti-semtic. Americans should be honored to sacrifice

you have got to be kidding...

Let me make this whole Thread simple...!

----------------------------------------

Put your scenario with mine (Everyone on this thread) and see if you see any simularities?

(This leader)....Will sign a 7 year peace treaty with Isreal....3 1/2 years into the treaty Russia will attack (this nation)from the North...

When Russia is pushed back to Siberia....The Kings of the East...Orient...Who's from the east of this (country)?China....!So we have Russia from the North and China from the East!

Then we have the Kings from the South!Which I know as to be Egypt and Turkey and other Nations at their side......

Then we have the Kings from the west....Europe or should I say the European Union...!

North=Russia

East=China and other orients(king(s) from the east...

South=Egypt and Turkey and other smaller nations

West=European Union...(states or countries alligned with the european union like Germany,France and so on...Like 10 to 12 or so?)

What Country am I talking about that all these other countries will attack from their respected directions...Isreal..The LORD Almighty...Jesus Christ..Thats who!!!Born in a little town in Bethleham...Sound familier people..?Which resides in Jerusalem!!Which is in the Country of Isreal!!

Who's the leader that makes the peace treaty?HiIs name is the Anti-Christ...The man who HATES the Jews and Christians and those who Believe Jesus Christ died for our sins!You think Hitler was bad?Just wait awhile?His objectivity is to try to set up his own kingdom in Jeruselem in the Temple and say he is GOD!This is called the "abomination of descilation"...

But Jesus Returns and puts a stop to the evil "SOME" will have to endure during that tribulation period and set up to reign for 1000 years...

The Battle you ask?It's the the Battle of Armegadden!Or can be also known as the Battle at Maggedo which resides in the middle east!

So yes...! All these therios are great...But one thing is for sure...Russia is invloved...China is too...!Kinda convenient isn't it?

That these 2 countries are big trading partners with IRAN and VoW to protect their Ally and Oil revenues...?

And Iran did say that they will wipe Isreal off the face of the earth!(well...they think they will anyway...)

Ask yourself this 1 question!If I am right(which I am)?Then what forces Is russia, China and Iran fighting for...?Could they possibly just be pure evil and want all followers of Jesus destroyed?

And how many times do I need to Hijack a thread to get you non-christians to understand that this IS going to happen...

Let me put it in secular terms for ya..!How many times do I need to come in here and save your ass...!This is YOUR responsability to decide this on your own...I can only try to help as best I can...

Whats the shame or better yet whats your Shame in trusting and putting your faith in Jesus Christ?

Afterall...The odds are about as a good for Jesus in returning with all of these Prophesies coming true than our Redskins winning another Superbowl...

Why are some of you afraid...?That's what it is...FEAR!Why?Afraid he won't forgive you?

Well...That's all this Christian Nut has to say...I'm just one of those christian nut's you know!Well...One of the smart one's!!

You did your part...if they dont heed what you are saying now they will remember later when the prophecies you spoke about are unfolding right before their eyes...maybe just maybe it will be enough time to save their souls if not their lives. I Believe the prophecy says all nations...that includes the USA

BTW...wouldn't it be cool if the Rapture happened just as Joe Gibbs holds up the Lombardi trophy!!!

.:point2sky

the author of this particular story has posted many of the same types. He has no sources inside the IDF but others use him to bash Israel.

believe me, if there were indeed plans to strike Iran, they would not be using nuclear weapons to do it. And the plans would not be appearing on the front page of London newspapers.

this is designed to either 1) put pressure on Israel 2) put pressure on the United States to act 3) serve as a defense of Teheran

use your brains

If this is a joke...it's not funny.

If its not a joke...then it's just plain sad.

the author of this particular story has posted many of the same types. He has no sources inside the IDF but others use him to bash Israel.

believe me, if there were indeed plans to strike Iran, they would not be using nuclear weapons to do it. And the plans would not be appearing on the front page of London newspapers.

this is designed to either 1) put pressure on Israel 2) put pressure on the United States to act 3) serve as a defense of Teheran

use your brains

I think the plans are false, though I think they leaked them on purpose to The Times, to obviouslt put pressure on the US and Iran. Though I think they do have plans to use nukes...but nobody knows them. But they can't be much different from the ones reported in The Times.

And yes, they will use nukes...because they don't have MOABs which have the equivalent yield of a tactical nuke, just conventional. I think a lor of people here are mistaking a tactical nuke with a strategic one. Tactical nukes can be fired out of the barrel of a field artillery gun...

Re-evaluation complete....Still in favor of diplomacy and peace through the balance of power.

And what has been wrong about the "balance of power" for the past 30 years or so that Israel has had nukes?

Have they ever threatened anyone with them? Have they ever used them, or even acknowledged their exisitance?

The answer to all three questions is "no"

Yet here we have Imanutajob, who doesn't even have nukes yet, threatening to wipe Israel off the map. I wonder how he intends to do this and what he intends to use?

Hmmmmm

The sooner Imanutajob's nuke facilities are vaporized, the better off everyone will be

And what has been wrong about the "balance of power" for the past 30 years or so that Israel has had nukes?

It has been a really great 30 year run for the Middle East hasn't it?

Have they ever threatened anyone with them? Have they ever used them, or even acknowledged their exisitance?

The answer to all three questions is "no"

It seems as though the answer to two of those questions very recently became "yes" - hence the thread.

Yet here we have Imanutajob, who doesn't even have nukes yet, threatening to wipe Israel off the map. I wonder how he intends to do this and what he intends to use?

Hmmmmm

The sooner Imanutajob's nuke facilities are vaporized, the better off everyone will be

We'll be greeted as Liberators!!

It has been a really great 30 year run for the Middle East hasn't it?

And that's Israels fault how...................?

It seems as though the answer to two of those questions very recently became "yes" - hence the thread.

I suppose they got tired of hearing nutjob tell them daily he's going to wipe them out

This is a classic rhetorical move because it is impossible to remove a regime without removing people. And somehow "push Israel into the sea" doesn't have the ring of regime change, instead it sounds more like reclaiming the lands taken after WWII, and creating a new diaspora of Jews. Not only that but the difference in the Iranian President's rhetoric before the international community and before his own people couldn't be more drastic. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth; 1) appeasing the internation community, 2) appeasing his own hard-liners. Now, of the two which do you really think he's speaking his true mind to?

Yup, that's the problem; you can never be sure of anything when a country's leader speaks out of both sides of his mouth. It's so hard to know what his ideals are just because of the fact that he may just be calling for war with Israel to use as a propaganda tool. Islamic nations are notorious for using Israel as a way to garner support and keep power, even if they never do anything to attack Israel.

What is really sad is that every nation's leaders do it. Roosevelt did it, Stalin did it, Hitler did it, hell even Golda Meir did it with her "there are no Palestinians" speech. Everyone says whatever is necessary to gather support. It's a sad situation, actually.

Edit: If the whole nuke thing were to happen (very unlikely) the most interesting thing would be to see just how far the US is willing to bend to provide political cover for Israel and just how far the world is willing to accept that cover.

What is really sad is that every nation's leaders do it. Roosevelt did it, Stalin did it, Hitler did it, hell even Golda Meir did it with her "there are no Palestinians" speech. Everyone says whatever is necessary to gather support. It's a sad situation, actually.

Or for another example:

How many threads do you think there are, just on ExtremeSkins, where somebody observes that <candidate> will have to appeal to his whackjobs to win the primaries, than appear moderate to win the election?

Edit: If the whole nuke thing were to happen (very unlikely) the most interesting thing would be to see just how far the US is willing to bend to provide political cover for Israel and just how far the world is willing to accept that cover.

You might be surprised just how little real cover would be needed as long as the collateral damage was minimal.

There are very few countries that support Iran's push for nukes.

Ok but how many people would support Israel's use of nukes?

BTW, I don't see this happening either. Not nukes anyway.

How many support Israel's use of anything ;)

There would be many that publicly condemn it while being relieved.

I don't see it either, covert ops and conventional strikes combined with crippling the economy is likely IF things don't change soon.

Archived