Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Pro Bowlers are... Samuels (Merged)

Dirk Diggler

If Tony Romo sits to pee is a probowler, then how is Ladell Betts not voted in by coaches? By the end of the season Ladell will have played half a season, and he will probably get to 1000 yards rushing. So according to the "Tony Romo sits to pee" rule of law, Ladell Betts is a probowler.

If Tony Romo sits to pee is a probowler, then how is Ladell Betts not voted in by coaches? By the end of the season Ladell will have played half a season, and he will probably get to 1000 yards rushing. So according to the "Tony Romo sits to pee" rule of law, Ladell Betts is a probowler.

Same reason Barber III isn't going. Because he isn't a "featured" back. Only thing I can think of.

Rock and Samuels both should of made it. Atleast Samuels did.

Even though Sean Taylor had a bad year. He deserves to be a 2-time Pro Bowler by now. I was depressed to see one of the weakest covering safeties in the league in Roy Williams make it over ST. (Just to let you know Cowboy fans, a safeties main job is to cover and not get beat deep. Especially in a 3-4.

You shouldn't have samuels in. You guys had a horrible year and your star guys got hurt. Be glad samuels got in when he didn't even deserve it.

Do you ever have anything good to say when you come in here? why do you always have to be an asshat? Terrencenewman41 comes in here and acts like a human being, why can't you? As far as Romo sits to pee goes, he got in because McNabb was hurt. Otherwise I don't see how a guy who's played 1/2 a season should get in. Not taking anything away from his stats. Now, Can you reply like a human being in a discussion?

Plus, win all the probowls you want. As long as your blue asses don't go to the SB, I'm happy. I'd rather go to Super Bowls than moan about an all-star game.

I think this is the year that puts me over the edge with the Pro Bowl. It's such a popularity contest it makes me sick. When guys like Roy Williams...beneficiaries of tipped balls and a SERIOUS over-hype make the probowl, but a guy like ST who leads the entire NFC is db tackles, has 3 forced fumbles and a pick do not, it makes me want to stop watching it all together.

you realize that Safties having a lot of tackles is not a good thing right?

"How has Romo sits to pee had a fantastic YEAR? He has started only about seven games, and in the last few weeks he has stumbled. The problem is Tony Romo sits to pee was ADDED to the Probowl ballot while he was on his initial hot streak. I bet if he was added after the Saints game, he wouldn't have got in. How hard is it to understand, five good starts is not enough to be in the PROBOWL."

bingo.

for crying out loud....he lost to the Skins!!!! as well as the Saints blow out. this is clearly a "sexy" pick and nothing more.

Your Free Safety making alot of tackles is very bad, it means the running backs are getting into the secondary. To be perfectly honest ST got smoked this year more than RW. I will conceed that he did cause alot of fumbles to that is a good thing. Don't blame RW blame Dawkins, that is his competition not RW.

You shouldn't have samuels in. You guys had a horrible year and your star guys got hurt. Be glad samuels got in when he didn't even deserve it.

Seriously, SHUT THE **** UP. Washington has had one of the best pass protecting lines in football and Samuels anchored that line.

You have some nerves to complain about any player making the Probowl with golden boy Homo making it after proving jack ****.

you realize that Safties having a lot of tackles is not a good thing right?

its not a good thing for the defenses front 7, but it is a good thing for that safety because his job is to maintain the last line of defense, if they dont make the tackle after the front 7 fails, who else is?

Archived