Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins hiring fans and media to be pro-Skins?

hammerva

I am listening to that evil :rolleyes: radio station Sportstalk 980 and Czabe and Polin mentioned that the Washington Redskins hires people who sole purpose is to put the most positive spin on the Washington Redskins in many media forms like message boards, interviews, and radio broadcasts. Now we all know that Triple X is a complete joke of a radio station and that except for Bram there is nothing but ass kissers with no spines. But where else do you see the blatant positive spin to the point of stupidity.

Oh and if you are one of them, how much do they charge. I would sell my soul to Richie Rich for a nice contract. Hell look what it did for Larry's career.

Believe me when I say that this is one of the best message boards on the net and I hate the Redskins.

The Eagles board is the epitome of what you just explained in your post. Talking heads and moderators that are told to shoot down any negative message. At first I thought to myself that is absurd but when more and more people started showing up to the unofficial boards I kind of started to believe it.

At least this board gives you the freedom to say what you want. I have over 7K posts here and I've never been banned for negative messages towards the Skins. :)

It's Czabe. He straight up said on the radio this morning that he's the first one to buy into or come up with a consiracy theory. Sure, Larry is a blind homer but Riggins speaks his mind, as do those on his show and so does Bram. I'm calling BS on that.

This message paid for and brought to you buy Dan Synder and the Washington Redskins

I am listening to that evil :rolleyes: radio station Sportstalk 980 and Czabe and Polin mentioned that the Washington Redskins hires people who sole purpose is to put the most positive spin on the Washington Redskins in many media forms like message boards, interviews, and radio broadcasts. Now we all know that Triple X is a complete joke of a radio station and that except for Bram there is nothing but ass kissers with no spines. But where else do you see the blatant positive spin to the point of stupidity.

Oh and if you are one of them, how much do they charge. I would sell my soul to Richie Rich for a nice contract. Hell look what it did for Larry's career.

Yo Danny Boy sign me up to and I will do nothing but talk nice about everybody (Including #8)

It's Czabe. He straight up said on the radio this morning that he's the first one to buy into or come up with a consiracy theory. Sure, Larry is a blind homer but Riggins speaks his mind, as do those on his show and so does Bram. I'm calling BS on that.

Exactly...

Furhermore...Re: Triple XXX - Riggo bashes the Skins as much as anyone...his two sidekicks.....cant recall their names of the top of my head...but they will criticize as well. Bram and his goofy self will bash when called for. Heck this morning Joe Jacoby was shredding the Defense calling for a complete makeover.

The only "spinless homer" is Larry Michael...but i dont think there is any question as to why.

You guys are way too tough on Larry Michael.

He was hired to cover the Redskins and be the spokesperson for the team. That's exactly what he's doing.

Exactly. And all of you who think XXX is just Redskins spin haven't listened to the Riggins show. He says whatever comes to mind, including negative about Gibbs, the front office situation, ect.

This message paid for and brought to you by Dan Synder and the Washington Redskins

Believe me when I say that this is one of the best message boards on the net and I hate the Redskins.

The Eagles board is the epitome of what you just explained in your post. Talking heads and moderators that are told to shoot down any negative message. At first I thought to myself that is absurd but when more and more people started showing up to the unofficial boards I kind of started to believe it.

At least this board gives you the freedom to say what you want. I have over 7K posts here and I've never been banned for negative messages towards the Skins. :)

Yeah well, Christmas is coming up and your banning is on alot of our wish lists. :) j/k

Oh and if you are one of them, how much do they charge.

I'm glad you wrote this. I'm actually one of them. But the joke's on Danny.

He gave me a 12 Million signing bonus and a 5-year contract to pepper this board with pro-redskins propoganda. There's also an incentive clause that kicks in if I wear a sandwich board and run up and down the sidewalk praising his operation.

Unfortunately for him, I decided to cruise into early retirement. I strained my knee while wearing the sandwich board during training camp trying to chase down a group of teenage girls who were wearing TO jerseys. The coaching staff accused me of trying to freelance too much, but they just don't understand my style. I'm also become a HUGE fan of boneless chicken wings and hot pockets.

I tried to come back a couple weeks into the season, but I slipped again on a wet practice field and reaggravated the knee condition. I'm healthy now, but that damn Dale Lindsey guy keeps talking trash about my style. He even took my sandwich board and gave it to Warrick Holdman.

But then again, what do I care? I got my signing bonus and I heard the Giants are interested in picking me up this offseason.

A few things to ponder further:

1. Is hiring ANYBODY to pursue positive spin inherently wrong?

I mean, anybody can say something positive about anything.... but it's quite an assumption to believe people are going to take it at face value.

Somebody's been paying Mr. Czaban to spew his anti-Redskins rhetoric for the past 15 years now right? At least he's getting paid for it.... so why would he bust the chops of anybody that would do the same?

2. Who could the Redskins "hire" that would have any impact on the psyche of Redskin fans?

ExtremeSkins and it's "moderating" staff? When was the last time anybody read anything from Blade or Jumbo? I know TK spends all his time battling the crazies of this forum.... and Henry pops in the Tailgate more often than not. And Pete spends more time talking about fixing motorcycles than the Redskins :laugh:

So who does that leave... Art and Om?

Art's been writing up blogs for the last 1.5 years and only recently (2 articles under his belt) started publishing a few articles. And I don't think they were particularly flattering of the Washington Redskins either.

And Om? He is who he is. And he hasn't changed since Day 1... except he writes less frequently.

They both write what they want to write. They aren't the type of personalities that take very kind to being told what to do.

And if they were getting paid for it.... I think we'd see a lot more articles being written than a piece every few weeks :)

3. What evidence does it take to make these kind of accusations?

Seriously. What is the driving force behind making these kinds of accusations? Do they have a pay stub from one of these spin doctors that would indicate the Redskins are doing it?

Archived