Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo added to pro bowl ballot

skinsngibbs4life

So heres the question...

Should a person who only plays half of the season(regardless of how well it is), be able to participate in this game?

Romo sits to pee will have started 10 of 16 games. If he continues to play great, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to participate. It wasn't like he got suspended for being an arse or for illegal supplements.

YAKUZA

Romo sits to pee will have started 10 of 16 games. If he continues to play great, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to participate. It wasn't like he got suspended for being an arse or for illegal supplements.

YAKUZA

I agree. It's kinda stupid to eliminate somebody just because they didn't start opening day.

If you look at the 5 games he's started and project those numbers over a full season, it looks something like 4460 Yds, 32 TDS, just a bit over 6 INTs, a completion % of around 72% and a QB Rating of 100+. Now, obviously, projections are not real numbers but that's the kind of statistical out put Romo sits to pee has generated since he's been the starter.

If he doesn't make it, that's fine. I would understand why. However, if he does make it, I don't think it' will be because of the poor quality of QBs in the NFC. Remember, in addition to Brees and Bulger, you have Brett Favre who is always going to win any popularity contest in the NFL and Matt Hasselbeck coming off injury. I could easily see him putting up big numbers and getting the node.

I agree. It's kinda stupid to eliminate somebody just because they didn't start opening day.

If you look at the 5 games he's started and project those numbers over a full season, it looks something like 4460 Yds, 32 TDS, just a bit over 6 INTs, a completion % of around 72% and a QB Rating of 100+. Now, obviously, projections are not real numbers but that's the kind of statistical out put Romo sits to pee has generated since he's been the starter.

If he doesn't make it, that's fine. I would understand why. However, if he does make it, I don't think it' will be because of the poor quality of QBs in the NFC. Remember, in addition to Brees and Bulger, you have Brett Favre who is always going to win any popularity contest in the NFL and Matt Hasselbeck coming off injury. I could easily see him putting up big numbers and getting the node.

Exactly my thoughts.

The problem with the 10 starts is that the lineup for the PB is decided before the last three games are even played and most people aren't gonna wait till the last minute to make sure the guy deserves it. Now this is nothing against Romo sits to pee, because he's been playing lights out. I'm just not certain that the votes he gets will be based on a big enough sample of games when people make their selection.

The problem with the 10 starts is that the lineup for the PB is decided before the last three games are even played and most people aren't gonna wait till the last minute to make sure the guy deserves it. Now this is nothing against Romo sits to pee, because he's been playing lights out. I'm just not certain that the votes he gets will be based on a big enough sample of games when people make their selection.

The Dallas fans will write him in, if necessary.

Absolutely he should be up for consideration. He took an underperfoming, inconsistent offense with terrible run blocking and pass pro and his confidence, mobility and smarts opened holes for the RBs, made his o-line look like all-pros, kept his recievers happy and has them as, imho, the team to beat in the NFC. The Bears and Saints are the only legit competition and the Bears are frauds with a schedule that's beyond cake (Grossman just isn't there right now) and the Saints D is questionable. No question Romo sits to pee deserves consideration.

This is :pooh: . Romo sits to pee's wang has to be pretty raw from all the bjs hes been getting.:jerk:

its fans like you who hate everything the cowboys do i hate.. Im a skins fans but cant you admit that Romo sits to pee has been the spark of the team and now has them as the front runner in nfc.. please they would not be the same with bledsoe.. if Romo sits to pee and the boys can get home field, he is certainly MVP of the NFC...

its fans like you who hate everything the cowboys do i hate.. Im a skins fans but cant you admit that Romo sits to pee has been the spark of the team and now has them as the front runner in nfc.. please they would not be the same with bledsoe.. if Romo sits to pee and the boys can get home field, he is certainly MVP of the NFC...

The only problem is the fact that you won't know that he did that before voting ends. Right now there's a five game sample of starts. Is it fair to vote for him after only five or six games compared to 10 or 11 games for full time starters?

The only problem is the fact that you won't know that he did that before voting ends. Right now there's a five game sample of starts. Is it fair to vote for him after only five or six games compared to 10 or 11 games for full time starters?

Well, the other side of that coin is a guy like Hasselbeck. He's missed time this season but if he comes in a starts playing like he did last year, would it be wrong to vote him in?

What we're talking about here is opportunity to get considered. Getting voted in is another story. IMO, he deserves to be on the ballot, if for no other reason, because he's the starting QB on one of the 32 NFL teams. If the Fans, players and whomever else votes on this stuff votes him in, what are you gonna do?

sorry thought it was wrong when they allowed Trotter, samething now

I'd feel the same if they added Campbell

it is suppose to be for an entire season, there is way to know how Romo sits to pee would have done during the Pokes toughest part of the schedule, and if you avg his numbers over the entire 16 games.... not even close to other deserving QB's

McNabb started 10 games..... but he won't be voted in, though he is more deserving

But HHM, Romo sits to pee has played one team with an above average defensive...Mcnabb should get in if Romo sits to pee gets in...Romo sits to pee wont get it in unless the annoucers become *****es and tell everybody to vote for Romo sits to pee...He will probably get in becuase he is the glammar boy of the nfl now..I am waiting for him to play one horrible game and then watch how the media turns on him.

Archived