Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo added to pro bowl ballot

skinsngibbs4life

Let's recap here and get you back on track... so you can see the error of your ways.

Is it not obvious that I was talking about the Indianapolis game when I quoted those stats? Are you that dense? Anyway, SNG4L replies with his uninformed opinion that there were two picks thrown by Romo sits to pee in the game that I had just given him the stats for... do both of you need to be sat down and have it explained to you again?

When I give you stats for one game, don't go and confuse yourself with stats from a game that was played 2 weeks later just to support your lame agenda.

the reason i replied with the "two picks" is because I would think, and thought that you were talking about the most relivant game. Just by posting a set of numbers, im supposed to know what game it is? I dont buy it.

next time, make it a little more clear what game your talking about. Just because you post a set of numbers doesn't mean that people are automatically going to realize what ggame it is(especcially if it is of a player from another team)

So dont get mad at apoth and me just because you can't make your point clear enough.

By the way, why are you still here? its seems like all you ever do is sit on this board and argue with one person(kevin). Dont you have anything better to do than be on a skins board? Maybe you should go venture to a dallas board for a change.

not counting Romo sits to pee Dallas should put in

Owens

Ferguson

Ware

Newman

Williams

with an outside shot

Witten (although i think he will be in)

Dallas could end up with 6 in the pro bowl, and IF Romo sits to pee stays on pace the next two weeks it will be 7.

How many for Washington (serious question, not busting any balls here)

I go with

Cooley (although Witten will prolly beat him out)

Washington

outside shot

no one. I would say ARE as a return man, but Hester is a beast, so there goes that.

i agree with your picks.. i will say that Romo sits to pee will not make the probowl.. at his current pace he would, but i think his numbers will come back down to earth.. they have to.. with him not starting the 1st 6 games, it will be very tough to go unless he puts up ridiculous numbers the entire year..

i agree with your picks.. i will say that Romo sits to pee will not make the probowl.. at his current pace he would, but i think his numbers will come back down to earth.. they have to.. with him not starting the 1st 6 games, it will be very tough to go unless he puts up ridiculous numbers the entire year..

well you are prolly right. I am not going to argue that. I have been waiting for him to come down to earth and the Giants game kinda did show some weakness.....i dont know, if he plays at this current pace, then yes, but if he levels off i agree 100%...but then again with Mcnabb out what 3 QB's are going to be representing the NFC.

Brees

Bulger

WHO?

Owens

Ferguson

Ware

Newman

Williams

with an outside shot

Witten (although i think he will be in)

Dallas could end up with 6 in the pro bowl, and IF Romo sits to pee stays on pace the next two weeks it will be 7.

How many for Washington (serious question, not busting any balls here)

I go with

Cooley (although Witten will prolly beat him out)

Washington

outside shot

no one. I would say ARE as a return man, but Hester is a beast, so there goes that.

Wr Position: Roy Williams

Steve SMith

Donald Driver

Anquan Boldin

Terryl OWnes/ Torry Holt...I give it to Torry mainly because Torry hasn't dropped 11 passes this season and has wons games for his team, not lost them

I think ALgae Crumber, and it's a tie between Whiten and COoley..Cooley has 6 TD to Witten's 1....But, WHitten has 60 or 70 yards more than Cooley, but I'm sure Cooley will pick it up....

Newman won't make it, He deserves it, but he has I int and 8 pass defections...

Walt Harris, Charles Woodson, Lito Shepard..:puke:, and there are a couple others....CB need to get int to get into the Pro Bowl, but I think newman deserves it, but he won't get in

Roy will get in, but I don't think he should....Gave up about 6 or 7 TDS, but I'll give him those int...Everybody else I agree with....Washington, if taylor can get 2 more INT, he could get in...Randle El won't get in, Hester is unstoppable..Rock should get in, but he's nto even on the ****ing voting list..

Randy Thomas might make it...

well you are prolly right. I am not going to argue that. I have been waiting for him to come down to earth and the Giants game kinda did show some weakness.....i dont know, if he plays at this current pace, then yes, but if he levels off i agree 100%...but then again with Mcnabb out what 3 QB's are going to be representing the NFC.

Brees

Bulger

WHO?

hard to say at this point..

fan favorite favre?

the reason i replied with the "two picks" is because I would think, and thought that you were talking about the most relivant game. Just by posting a set of numbers, im supposed to know what game it is? I dont buy it.
First of all, you jumped in with both feet not knowing whether the pool had mud or water in it... let me point something out to you..
And I know what? Romo sits to pee played two ****ty games in his 6 games...Giants and Colts....

You see there?? HE brought up the Colts game, and I quoted the stats from that game, assuming you smart guys would know that those stats couldn't POSSIBLY come from the Giants game...

19 of 23 for 226 yards and one pick is ****ty?

Then you chimed in with:

last time I checked he had two ints in the stat book for that game, no matter how you try and spin it

Next time, stay out of it unless you know what others are talking about... please. Save yourself the embarassment.

Just so you know, I belong to several Cowboys boards, I come here purely for the comedic relief that people like you provide free of charge, especially when you get your facts screwed up.

First of all, you jumped in with both feet not knowing whether the pool had mud or water in it... let me point something out to you..

You see there?? HE brought up the Colts game, and I quoted the stats from that game, assuming you smart guys would know that those stats couldn't POSSIBLY come from the Giants game...

Then you chimed in with:

Next time, stay out of it unless you know what others are talking about... please. Save yourself the embarassment.

Just so you know, I belong to several Cowboys boards, I come here purely for the comedic relief that people like you provide free of charge, especially when you get your facts screwed up.

actually, i didnt get my facts screwed up. in the game I WAS TALKING about, my stats were dead on, but nice try though.

actually, i didnt get my facts screwed up. in the game I WAS TALKING about, my stats were dead on, but nice try though.

Nice try yourself. You didn't SAY what game YOU were talking about at all.. you just interjected yourself and said "last time I checked he had two ints in the stat book for that game, no matter how you try and spin it" without reading what games were being discussed... jayzus keerist when will you get it right?

Archived