Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo added to pro bowl ballot

skinsngibbs4life

Romo sits to pee should be the third guy....ANd JC should be 4th...:)haha

For the 4th guy, who should it be? Michael Vick will probably beat out Drew Brees in total votes...Sad, but true...We made 1st string Qb last year..:(

With his rating even after a lousy game against the Giants still over 100, and you think he should be the 3rd QB? Come on now.... that's your bias shining through.

And I know what? Romo sits to pee played two ****ty games in his 6 games...Giants and Colts....Romo sits to pee has 1500 yards less than Bulger, so the better one is Bulger...You know it....This isn't homerism kicking in, this is reality.

I will say Demarcus Ware deserves to be starting ROLB or is he LOLB to be starting in the por bowl.....see, I'm not biased.

And I know what? Romo sits to pee played two ****ty games in his 6 games...Giants and Colts....
19 of 23 for 226 yards and one pick is ****ty? Come on man, you are making this waaaay too easy to show everyone how biased you are... it's not even fun anymore. Sure he didn't have any TDs in that game but that's no reason to say it was ****ty... I understand though that Romo sits to pee's play this season has set the bar pretty high for these other first-year guys, (like JC) and when he doesn't have a 2 or 3 TD game, you call it ****ty. Well done.

Your logic is ****ty... that's what it is.

19 of 23 for 226 yards and one pick is ****ty? Come on man, you are making this waaaay too easy to show everyone how biased you are... it's not even fun anymore. Sure he didn't have any TDs in that game but that's no reason to say it was ****ty... I understand though that Romo sits to pee's play this season has set the bar pretty high for these other first-year guys, (like JC) and when he doesn't have a 2 or 3 TD game, you call it ****ty. Well done.

last time I checked he had two ints in the stat book for that game, no matter how you try and spin it

last time I checked he had two ints in the stat book for that game, no matter how you try and spin it

Would you rather have a QB who throws no picks yet only completes 50 or 60% of his passes or a guy who throws 2 picks that are inconsequential and completes 83% of his passes? Really now...

Plane Thrower, If this was a skins player we were talking about, would you say he derves a pro bowl spot????

Yes.... I'm not stupid. I would make myself look like a complete idiot if say Romo sits to pee played for the Skins and I said, "nah... he may have lit the field on fire and led the league in QB rating, tore up some pretty decent teams and made some hellacious plays for the burgundy and gold, but hell, he's only played 10 games... he needs to stay home". Total BS.

Oh yeah... and there was only one pick... in the third series of the game. Don't resort to making up shat just to support an empty argument.

so i guess he threw for over 200 yards in one series as well huh? :dunce:

well since the toughest part of the Pokes schedule was the first half, I disagree... not to mention later the season the more teams are beat up and injured... making it easier for a fresher player to preform against.
We'll see if you are still saying that when JC has a losing record as a starter at the end of the season... you will make up every excuse in the world yet you will somehow forget you made this excuse for Romo sits to pee and Romo sits to pee only, because it fits your agenda.

Be careful what you say, er, ramble on about, it may come back to bite you.

Yes.... I'm not stupid. I would make myself look like a complete idiot if say Romo sits to pee played for the Skins and I said, "nah... he may have lit the field on fire and led the league in QB rating, tore up some pretty decent teams and made some hellacious plays for the burgundy and gold, but hell, he's only played 10 games... he needs to stay home". Total BS.

But the pro bowl ends voting ends next week, or 2 weeks, so that's 8 games to base him in.....If Romo sits to pee gets in, it will be because people just vote for the guys they see on ESPN the most...

Well, I think Brees is number 1, then Romo sits to pee...I like Bulger in the fantasy capacity, but he's not really a winner, imo. The bottom line and the scary truth is that Romo sits to pee has only started 6 games and has won 5, while making big throws when needed and having very good numbers in general...He threw a pass to witten to put dallas in fg range and give them opportunity for the win on the road against the giants...he did the same against us, except we blocked it...winning 5 of his first six with 4 of the six on the road, while posting the highest qb rating in the nfl? very impressive.

Alot of us here dont want to face the truth that this kid is gonna be a thorn in our side for years to come. One of the worst things about having this crappy season that we'd all like to forget, is the fact that the cowboys are having a great year...we f-ing hate that...but lets be men and show them that we are an intelligent fanbase here in the nations capital, and we can tell it like it is. This Romo sits to pee kid is special...I hope it doesn't last, but right now he's one of the best in the nfc and deserves recognition!

Actually, it seems to me that he understands what actually happened in that game a bit better than you do. Romo sits to pee threw two picks. Kiwanuka just happened to fumble it right back to the Cowboys.

Let's recap here and get you back on track... so you can see the error of your ways.

Is it not obvious that I was talking about the Indianapolis game when I quoted those stats? Are you that dense? Anyway, SNG4L replies with his uninformed opinion that there were two picks thrown by Romo sits to pee in the game that I had just given him the stats for... do both of you need to be sat down and have it explained to you again?

When I give you stats for one game, don't go and confuse yourself with stats from a game that was played 2 weeks later just to support your lame agenda.

Teacher, I have a question? Mark Brunell has a QB rating in the 90's, should he make the pro bowl?:silly: :nana:
Hey, you tell me, since you are the one who wants to put a guy in the 100's behind a guy in the 90's.

Everyone can see that Brunell's stats are from dink & dunk passes... that's all you guys have complained about for the first 10 weeks on here.... we know that Romo sits to pee is not that kind of QB.

It doesn't matter, You make it sound like Romo sits to pee should be a Probowler even though his yards is 1300 yards less than the top3 QB..Mcnabb went out and yet he has more yards than Romo sits to pee, should Mcnabb make it? Mcnabb is way more explosive than Romo sits to pee and he was leading the passer yards until he went into the 3-game losing streak....

It doesn't matter, You make it sound like Romo sits to pee should be a Probowler even though his yards is 1300 yards less than the top3 QB..Mcnabb went out and yet he has more yards than Romo sits to pee, should Mcnabb make it? Mcnabb is way more explosive than Romo sits to pee and he was leading the passer yards until he went into the 3-game losing streak....

:insane:

Seriously man... you are just throwing anything up, aren't you? Hell, David Carr has thrown for more yards than Romo sits to pee... does that mean he goes? Just keep digging that hole...

No, but you are referring to QB rating as a reason why Romo sits to pee should make it...What's the difference between passer yards and QB rating?

One actually means something...

Big difference, and after this past weekend, you of all people should know. After passing for only 122 yards against your Skins, Michael Vick still walked out of FedEx with a 115.1 passer rating. Of course that's only a one-game snapshot, but it goes to show you that you don't have to have ungodly amounts of yards to have a great passer rating. The fact that he's a mediocre to marginal QB in the first place should eat at you more than anything else.

Archived