Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Simeon Rice MIGHT be done in TB, should we give him a look?

skinsngibbs4life

What a wonderful idea! Now that Tampa Bay has squeezed out his best career performances and likely his healthiest years and kept us safe from such things, let's sign him to an enormous contract that we can brag about from March through August before watching our newly inked hero form a perfect non-run stopping bookend opposite Andre Carter!

I can't wait for the offseason!!!!!!! February, where are you?

You guys are nuts if the money is'nt bad you sign him this team needs a real passrusher.. He is 32 but is a freakish athlete just watch the guy on the iron man shows he's faster then the RB's.. He has 8 out of his 10 full seasons he had 10+ sacks,1 yr with 8 sacks and this year playing hurt in 8 games with 2.. He also had 4 forced fumbles in 8 games, this team has only 5 TO's all year long.. Go look at the guys FF for his career he creates major TO numbers has well has sacks..

I would'nt give him a huge deal but a decent 3-4 yr contract is just what the doctor ordered a real passrusher that creates turnovers..

You sign Clements and Rice and trade down multiple times in the draft and this team is well on its way to recovering..

Simeon Rice MIGHT be done in TB, should we give him a look?

No. The last thing this team needs is another veteran. We have too many as it is now. It's high time we started drafting and developing players.

Plus, Rice is a shell of his former self and he can't stop the run. If he was still elite Tampa wouldn't even think twice about releasing him.

I don't want any more players on this team who are rejects from other teams.

Absolutely! He's over 30, his best days are behind him and he'll have high salary demands. Sounds like a Redskin to me.

Make sure you stay close to your phone.:phone: Sounds like you're the heir apparent to Vinny Cerrato. However if you're really interested in the job, when Danny calls, make sure you mention that you'd immediately offer even more than Rice's agent is asking for.

If they could get him cheap, sure. But the way the Skins do things they would give Tampa our 2nd round pick for him and then sign him to a 7 year 45Mil contract.

And thats no joke. Sounds unbelievable but they would do that kind of contract.

Oh, but he wouldn't see most of that money anyway. I forgot that part, lol. Thats the justification part added to the end of every mistake.

Archived