Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

This should be interesting. I am looking forward to a little change. I haven't liked the white on white since we started that up. Would really like to see the throwback with Burgundy/Gold/With Arrowhead helmet. I have always loved that uniform.

Wonder what the reasoning was for this game...

As long as we win! HTTR!

Sadly I have thought about the uniforms a little bit more than a normal person should. Here is the problem with burgundy on burgundy. Look at the burgundy jersey-white stripe is on top of the yellow stripe on the sleeve. Now look at the burgundy pants-standing up facing forward the yellow stripe is in front of (or on top of) the white stripe. Ass backwards/opposite of the jersey. It would not match up well in my opinion.

I posted the above in the Fashion Police thread about a month ago. But, I am looking forward to seeing what this looks like.

You grow up. What kind of 50-something-year-old talks about us being doomed because of burgundy "tu-tu's?"

It was a metaphor, a joke, just saying. Get a life man, it's only a game and we are talking about...uniforms for gods sake and you're going to jump in my face over this? :doh: lol. Like I said grow up.

I heard someone say Zorn was allowing Portis to choose the uniforms. If that's the case, I believe we are going all burgundy. Have you seen the way he dresses during the off season. I saw him at a wizards game with a neon Bill Cosby sweater, with the hat to match. you've got to COORDINATE

This doesn't make a damn bit of sense lol :rotflmao:

lol, you all act like I'm the only one who doesn't like the damn uniforms! Geez, I'm sorry if I hurt anybody or as it seems, everybody's feelings here. I just don't like the all burgundy and I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a lynch mob.

Well, if it makes everybody happy, I love the all burgundy uniforms. As a matter of fact, they should add all burgundy shoes to go along with it and shoe laces to boot.

We are not doomed! :notworthy