Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Anyone have any idea on the prices?

Guess we have to wait until April 15th for the pricing....

On April 15, you will be able to pre-order the new Nike NFL jerseys on NFLShop.com. Boasting of a lightweight, moisture-resistant fabric, the new Nike NFL uniforms are built for high performance. You’ll be able to customize your new Nike NFL uniform or get your favorite player’s jersey number. Nike NFL jerseys will come in all men’s, women’s, and children’s styles. The only way to be the first in your area with the new 2012 NFL Nike jersey is by visiting the official online retailer of the NFL. Stay tuned to NFLShop.com for exclusive updates on the new Nike NFL uniform.

In the meantime, sign up for new Nike jersey product email alerts and enter for a chance to win a $100 gift card.

http://www.nflshop.com/sweepstakes/

Not a fan that they kept the two stipe look. I just think it looks off...I get that the white pants and white and burgundy jerseys have 2 stripes, but I was hoping to go 3 stripes. The gold pants have 3 stripes, the helmet has three stripes. The jerseys should have 3. For the burgundy, have 2 gold, with one either white or burgundy. For the white jerseys have two burgundy stripes with a gold center.

Or...no stripes on the sleeve since everyone tucks them so high now. Take the Raiders for example...solid black jersey with white numbers. Back in the 60's the Redskins wore a jersey like that, I wouldn't mind seeing something clean and classic like that. Also, they should make the burgundy darker.

An updated version of this would be kinda cool:

190_Charley_Taylor_football_card.jpg

Bummed!

I can't believe I marked this on my calendar with great anticipation. Will def buy the gloves and hope the retail authentics are very similar to the gamers, otherwise I will be passing.

---------- Post added April-3rd-2012 at 01:23 PM ----------

Someone Tweeted that Year 1 was supposed to introduce new materials and Nike itself. Years 2 and 3 will incoporate more changes (style wise).