Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

reminds me too much of Florida State Seminoles

Yeah we don't really want any association with that group right now. They are downright awful.

But I still would like to see what the Burg on Burg would look like.

Damn, this thread was started like last summer! :laugh:

As I've said before ..

White on white = "Hail to The Washington Orderlies: Passing out meds and emptying bedpans!"

Let's move on, and back, to the BURGUNDY and GOLD!! No one in the NFL is going to fear a bunch of nurses!!

If you're confusing football players in pad with nurses, you need some medical help. (Hint: if your medical care professional is wearing pads, he's probably not a real doctor...)

I love the arrowhead helmet. In fact, I loved the 70th anny jerseys. Make a white one and we're looking slick.

Agreed.

I love the burgundy on burgundy look and the white on white look but use the same colors for both and make them a true burgundy and a true gold....not a DRY(dark red and yellow) scheme.

Burgundy pants and white jersey might look great.

The yellow pants we can do without forever.

I always hated them.

if it is hot outside u have to wear white[/quote]

It may be hot in Florida and Texas, but in D.C., that's not an issue.:2cents: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :helmet:

Have you ever lived in DC? I was born and raised in the area. It gets 95+ with unbeleivable humidity coming off the Chesapeke Bay. Funny thing, when I went to Memphis State, people asked where I was from and I told them Maryland. Now, this was September and someone actually said "It should be snowing up there right now, huh?" I told the guy, "dude I don't live in Alaska". Moron. And he wasn't the only one.

• 3 weeks later...
Burgundy tops with Gold pants would look deadly with the Yellow 'R' helmets

That's what I'm talkin' about right there.

Skinsfan44 said something about gold metallic pants (a la 49ers?) but I can't imagine that looking right with a yellow helmet.