Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Vote me as a don't change a thing. Our look is not old - its timeless. Looks as good now as it did 20 years ago. Some of the teams that hae chaged to 'new' strips look good now but they will age quickly.

It ain't broke so don't fix it.

I recall someone saying we are only allowed to wear a different jersey, other than the standard jerseys twice a year.

My question is, can we change our regular jersey to the 70th, and have the regular our other jersey which is allowed to be worn twice a year, and be fine, or how does it exactly work?

I hated the 70th anniv. uniforms. And yeah, they do remind you of the Ol' Ball Coach Era. Thank goodness that's over. But, to be honest, it would be cool to see the Skins do something different for a change. Most teams make a drastic change in uniform and then stick with it. I'd like to see us try something new. Heck, when the Broncos switched, they went to back-to-back Super Bowls. What could it hurt?

Bring Back The Feather Helmet!!!!!!!

Since we are the Burgundy and Gold we should wear the color scheme from the early 60s - white jersey w/ burgundy numbers and stripes around the shoulders with gold pants. Update the feather helmet to match the burgundy in the uni with a white feather and a gold tip. Put the indian head logo on the sleeve and you've got a great uniform.

Does any know where I could find that jersey? Thanks.

Now if you are going to have a throwback uniform this would be the one I would like to see. The Feather Helmet would be sweet!! :notworthy :wavetowel

Bring Back The Feather Helmet!!!!!!!

Since we are the Burgundy and Gold we should wear the color scheme from the early 60s - white jersey w/ burgundy numbers and stripes around the shoulders with gold pants. Update the feather helmet to match the burgundy in the uni with a white feather and a gold tip. Put the indian head logo on the sleeve and you've got a great uniform.

agreed:cheers:

It should be the single feather helmet up the back. With the same throwback uniform style of that era. The gold helmet with the R on it is ridiculous. That color makes we want to go through McDonalds drive thru. Lombardi instituted it because he wanted to look more like the Packers. Thats inexcuseable.

If you want to pay hommage to our uniforms over the years, you could put the spear on the sleeve, and the indian head logo on the on the side of the pants, up top near the waist.

Oh, and black cleats. Gotta have black cleats.

Its been said but, can we please start wearing our colors at home? Burgandy is our predominant team color, but we always wear white. Its burgandy and gold, not white, burgandy, and gold. I say gold but its really yellow. Can I see gold?