Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mr. Gibbs, Your Rude Awakening is Calling

Major Harris

they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so i hope tarhog doesn't get irked that i tweaked his idea. :cheers:

coach gibbs, your wake up call is now. what you're doing is not working. your history is great, and it can't be touched. what you have done for and what you mean to this franchise can't really be described in words.

but this time around, it's not working. you managed to do what no one else could. you got dan snyder take a back seat. he turned it all over to you. and he did it with a blank check. it's what all the fans said this franchise needed. we all pretty much agreed that danny's heart was in the right place, he wanted to win, but he needed to give it to somebody who knew how. that person was you.

and it's not working. you have traded away draft picks for guys that have played very sparingly or not at all. you have been loyal to guys that just don't get it done. you have stuck by bugle, who oversees one of the mose underachieving offensive lines in the league. you have been grandpa joe to the players, coddling them, protecting them, not holding them particularly accountable. and it's not happening.

what will you do to change this? we're tired of hearing how the super smart guys fought their guts out. we're tired of guys that can't get it done still being protected by you. we're tired of not having any draft picks in april. sure, if we were winning, the draft wouldn't matter. but we're not.

so i'd like to know. what's the plan? will you man up and tell danny to get vinny out of here? will you bite the bullet and tell buges that he's just not getting it done and he's being replaced? will you tell that to brunell? no more vague "we have problems, and it's my fault." tell us what's up.

when the die hard fans, your most stout supporters, start to doubt, there are serious problems.

they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so i hope tarhog doesn't get irked that i tweaked his idea. :cheers:

coach gibbs, your wake up call is now. what you're doing is not working. your history is great, and it can't be touched. what you have done for and what you mean to this franchise can't really be described in words.

but this time around, it's not working. you managed to do what no one else could. you got dan snyder take a back seat. he turned it all over to you. and he did it with a blank check. it's what all the fans said this franchise needed. we all pretty much agreed that danny's heart was in the right place, he wanted to win, but he needed to give it to somebody who knew how. that person was you.

and it's not working. you have traded away draft picks for guys that have played very sparingly or not at all. you have been loyal to guys that just don't get it done. you have stuck by bugle, who oversees one of the mose underachieving offensive lines in the league. you have been grandpa joe to the players, coddling them, protecting them, not holding them particularly accountable. and it's not happening.

what will you do to change this? we're tired of hearing how the super smart guys fought their guts out. we're tired of guys that can't get it done still being protected by you. we're tired of not having any draft picks in april. sure, if we were winning, the draft wouldn't matter. but we're not.

so i'd like to know. what's the plan? will you man up and tell danny to get vinny out of here? will you bite the bullet and tell buges that he's just not getting it done and he's being replaced? will you tell that to brunell? no more vague "we have problems, and it's my fault." tell us what's up.

when the die hard fans, your most stout supporters, start to doubt, there are serious problems.

you are retarded go have sex with your cousins

Sad but true. Joe needs to start calling some guys out. Maybe then we can tell whos hiding their impassionate butts behind a veil of words. Calling guys out will let us know who sees the underachiever in themselves and who gets defensive because they are finally being exposed to the rest of us by the one guy they thought they could count on to protect them.

gibbs was proven in 91.

it's 2006. he had a good year last year, was given everything he needed to improve, and this is what we get.

91 was not easier than now. It maybe was easier to put a team together.

But that is GM.

I do not think 1 person will argue the competition was better in 91 than it is now.

IN 91 HE WENT THRU Deion, Barry Sanders, Jim Kelly.

Those guys could play football. It was not the stone age.

Maybe becase Gibbs is proven? He has beat Joe Montana and the 86 Bears in the playoffs.

What as Snyder done?

Thats life, your resume is your crediblity.

Snyder has given Joe cart blanche & gotten out of the way. Snyder has given the fans more access then any of have ever dreamed we'd ever get. Remember how pathetic Redskins.com was a few years ago? Snyder did the unthinkable & brought back our beloved Joe Gibbs when no one expected he'd ever make a return to the NFL due to his NASCAR success.

That's just a hint of what Snyder has done.

Your credibility is deemed lacking.

91 was not easier than now. It maybe was easier to put a team together.

But that is GM.

I do not think 1 person will argue the competition was better in 91 than it is now.

IN 91 HE WENT THRU Deion, Barry Sanders, Jim Kelly.

Those guys could play football. It was not the stone age.

not saying it was. not saying it's not impressive. just saying that it has no bearing on the present.

teams don't walk into fed ex and say "oh ****, this is JOE ****ING GIBBS."

only our fanbase says that.

Archived