Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mr. Gibbs, Your Rude Awakening is Calling

Major Harris

i agree that just about our whole team sucks. but when everything is this bad, it's on the head coach. fair or not, that's how it is.

Bingo. Well put, Major. Gibbs certainly deserves his fair share of the blame. That doesn't mean he should be fired, or should quit. Simply that our current situation is as much his fault as anyone's. The team hasn't looked like a team since last year, and that is a direct reflection on the coach, imo.

Bingo. Well put, Major. Gibbs certainly deserves his fair share of the blame. That doesn't mean he should be fired, or should quit. Simply that our current situation is as much his fault as anyone's. The team hasn't looked like a team since last year, and that is a direct reflection on the coach, imo.

And he's been saying that the whole year. So, what's the argument?

Jason

I agree with Major's post on all accounts. It's not about schemes, its about what motivates today's players compared to the 90's, 80's, etc. And what motivates these players now is the threat of being cut, or having their team role diminished (in other words BENCHED) to the point that it is going to cost them guaranteed money on their next contract. Also, there is still hope for Arch. He could be a...geez, I hate making this comparison.... Bill Bates type of player for us on special teams. No, he won't be worth the money he's getting paid, but he could still be productive. The guy seems selfless enough to accept that role. HTTR!

You need to get a clue. Brunell sucks. Has since he came here. Our D is playing far worse than the past 2 years, I have commented on that many times. However, without addressing the worthless qb situation our idiotic front office has created, we aren't going anywhere regardless of the defense. I know it's tough admitting your boy sucks.

Playcalling has actually been pretty good. We have receivers open on most plays, you are the one not watching the games. Brunell is a scared worthless shell of an NFL qb. Saunders calls plays that give Brunell a chance to throw for 2 yards when she panics at the sight of a d-lineman.

Go back and look at your posts, almost every single one of them say the same stupid ****, all about Brunell. Ive never said Brunell was my boy. I have said he's not played as bad as kooks like yourself claim he has, placing ALL the blame on the QB. Ive been to the games, I see it with my own two eyes. Ive seen him play good and Ive seen him play bad. Ive seen the defense play like they are at the bottom of the league all season, oh wait, they are at the bottom of the league :doh: . And Ive seen the o-line play ok and Ive seen them play terribly.

YOU on the other hand, constantly place all the blame on one man, and quite frankly its TIRED. Add some substance to these threads, is that so hard to ask? Im sick of reading your posts that just say "Brunell is worthless", "Retire old man", youre so ridiculous.

Archived