Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get out and vote!

redskingluvr

Just wanted to encourage you guys to get out and vote....but only if you plan to vote repub.

If you plan to vote demo, think about our national security for a while, and stay home. Supporting 'gaydom' is simply not worth our lives. Watch the fireworks from home. Maybe some of you lefties don't value lives of babies and relatives and even your own, but I do, so plz stay home for all our sakes.

If you plan to vote repub, get out there and do it!!! Vote for life!

Now before all the hate starts from the left, just want to wish you all great day, and thank God we are all alive today, and hopefully will be for many more days. That is concern #1 for rational people, so go vote for life or vote tomorrow, when it won't kill anyone! :eaglesuck

Soda.. :pint: check, Popcorn.. :munchout: check..

LOL--Meanwhile, down at the Capitol, Newt has Pelosi pinned to the soda machine and she says she likes it......Kennedy is proposing his sixth toast for today.....

and Kerry is mad because the free ridiculously overpriced food they get catered to them every day (because on Sentor's salaries they can't afford lunch?) is no longer using Heinz condiments....

he states this is a violation of his civil right to monoplize the earth and corrupt our government via corporations like Springs Industries, Dupont, Heinz, and Walmark (it seems Pelosi left a mark of some kind that is currently being analyzed for exact content, updates coming later on that touchy subject)

Meanwhile Newt heard repubs r doing well and is assuming his usual posture while winning :point2sky

Bush was spotted going for a walk with the dog and Laura and talking about possible helpful geriatric medications and the ridiculous overpricing cutting deeply into his cowboy boot fund.......

Cheney was spotted, but reporters took the wise course and ducked and ran for cover, donning combat helmets and body armor for protection......

Meanwhile IED resistant vehicles are headed to Iraq en masse, in case demos take over at least some of our troops will be able to survive by retreating to Israel..........

Israel meanwhile has announced free pony rides to everyone who votes repub and a big "THANK YOU FOR KEEPING US ALIVE!"

Hillary has just arrived in an angry huff, as her attempts to crack the voting machine software codes was flubbed, like most of her policies and ideas, mainly due to Bill's constant interruptions to request 'oral not sex'. Apparently theresa Heinz is not much of a software genius either. But she did offer to put mayonaise on the machines to repulse voters.......more to come.......

Well I am here to remind everyone that oftentimes, the best vote you can make is not voting at all.

Thats what I'm doing...I ain't gong to be made a fool of by some self serving bs'ing politician. The negative ads and dinner interrupting phone calls just piss me off even more...no one interrupts my feeding time! :mad:

Vote Republican and more soldiers will die while our borders and ports remain unprotected.

Vote Dem if you DON'T care about national security.

Someone posted that people who don't know what they r voting for shouldn't vote, alexey is a perfect example of that.

Alexey, the war in iraq is why we don't have one here.

Which is better-

A-Lose some soldiers fighting in war to protect us and others.

B-Lose several million american lives to terror attacks.

Which is better-

A- Dismantle the Homeland Security Dep and disallow them to listen to terrorists plotting attacks and have millions of dead americans lying in the streets.(how quickly yuou forget 911).

B- Stay home and don't vote.

People like you are a greater danger to americans than terrorists alexey. Because you put personal hatreds, and leftist poltical fantasies before the lives and safety of others in this country.

1-Our borders are seeping due to democrat policies for decades, guys like you let the terrorsists in alexey. Democrats blocked and messed up Bush's immigration proposal. They put their personal financial agendas ahead of national security again and again.

2- Bush has kept us alive but just barely and you want to take the things being used to accomplish that away, and think we will be safer magically due to your nice guy posture????

3- Our ports are secured more than ever. Equipment is in place to catch all sorts of things.

4- Demos have no plan or idea on how to keep us secure. Criticizing repubs won't stop terror attacks dingaling.

i dont really see how voting republican can better our national security so much but um yeah go ahead

i cant vote anyways

Well, there is a good chance they may manage to build several sections of that fence between US and Mexico for about 3 times planned cost... That will surely keep terrorists away.

Vote republican if you DON"T want the two lesbian women who run walmart's 'education and philanthropy efforts' to control all education in the country. It is demos who don't want multiple choice, they want one choice, theirs.

Hate to inform you young alexey, but all of life is made up of a series of multiple choices. How we handle them will determine where we all go.

(their plan is to use walmart's billions to force our gov and all public, private, and homeschool systems to use 'alternative lifestyle' curriculum, in other words teach our kids to have gay sex at six yrs old, or outlaw the system regardless of how well it educates)

Archived