Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get out and vote!

redskingluvr

Hate to inform you young alexey, but all of life is made up of a series of multiple choices. How we handle them will determine where we all go.

The difficult part is figuring out what those choices are.

You haven't given it much thought, judging by choices you offered me earlier.

No, I'm not voting. Ya'll get a tie, come find me

LOL, that's awsome.

Everybody needs to know one thing: You vote doesn't matter. Your vote will not decide any election.

Still, go vote. If more young people were to vote than maybe the politicians would actually listen to them.

Just wanted to encourage you guys to get out and vote....but only if you plan to vote repub.

If you plan to vote demo, think about our national security for a while, and stay home. Supporting 'gaydom' is simply not worth our lives. Watch the fireworks from home. Maybe some of you lefties don't value lives of babies and relatives and even your own, but I do, so plz stay home for all our sakes.

If you plan to vote repub, get out there and do it!!! Vote for life!

Now before all the hate starts from the left, just want to wish you all great day, and thank God we are all alive today, and hopefully will be for many more days. That is concern #1 for rational people, so go vote for life or vote tomorrow, when it won't kill anyone! :eaglesuck

just another right wing FC HS expatriot idiot what's new. :laugh:

Don't know if this belongs in here or the "Why are Eagle fans bad" thread.

Seems maybe some Iggle fans are at the polls as we speak

http://www.redstate.com/stories/elections/2006/breaking_philly_fraud

BREAKING: Philly Fraud

By Erick Posted in 2006 — Comments (26) / Email this page » / Leave a comment »

In wards 7, 19, 51 in Philly, PA, the crowds are going wild. Inside several voting locations, individuals have poured white out onto the polling books and the poll workers are allowing voters to go into the polls and vote without first registering. Several individuals are on hand demanding that voters vote straight Democrat.

RNC lawyers have headed to the scene of the incidents, which are occurring in mostly hispanic precinct locations. The District Attorney has also been contacted.

More from the ground: Reports of voter intimidation by son-in-law of Philadelphia City Commissioner in 19th Ward. Carlos Mantos is not allowing Republican poll watchers with valid poll-watching certificates monitor polling places.

Alexey- you are possibly the most uninformed person posting on immigration and security issues I have seen. The fence is a technology fence. It's cost it exactly what was put forth. Not 3 x anything. It also works, and the cams (hundreds of them) are online for public viewing. It is already proving to deter and almost completely stop illegal immigration in those areas. So it works and it works well.

But that is not the gravest terror threat. The gravest terror threat is the thousands of jihadists who came in the country during clinton's reign. Sleeper cells. We have systematically caught and dismantled their attempts at attacks (and yes they have tried to accomplish attacks since 911, some to kill millions), but were stopped beforehand via the Patriot Act that demos detest and want to rip to shreds.

Our greatest security is to use the best technology we have to identify and stop terror operatives. The second part of that is to put the battle on their land, where their meeting, training, and planning grounds are. Disprupt their operations and cut off their ability to network by plopping right down between them. It requires them to use all their resources just to survive, rather than using them to attack us here. Simple logistics and draining of their limited resources. Demos want to end both of those things, just like they ended the ground to air defense systems that would have stopped 911, and hope it won't backfire??? Lunacy and foolishness, dangerously foolish with OUR lives.

Like I said, the demo plan will result in mass US deaths if implemented. They know that for fact and simply do not care. They don't care about the lives of unborn babies and they don't care about the living ones either. They care about three things, money, power, and triumphing ideologically even tho it is clear they r idiots. They have no plan that will work against such an enemy.

For them a terror attack would likely kill off large chunks of population full of 'undesirable dna pools' and help curb the 'overpopulation concern'. They think 'globally' and could care less about our lives. For them we are just a number, a very high number which = bad to someone fearing world overpopulation. So for them, terrorists are our friends. Truth is demos have no idea why their party leaders are the way they are and vote blindly. They don't know thier own candidates at all.

Their silly hope is that if we r nice, they will be too. That has proven historically to viewed as weakness by them, and a chance to infiltrate and plan attacks like 911. 911 was planned since the clinton admin, due to just such chidlish, fantasy world thinking.

Anyone want to buy my vote?

For $100 and a bottle of Smirnoff i will make the effort to find my polling spot, drive there, stand in line, and vote for your candidate.

I am in:

Virginia House District 35

Virginia Senate District 34

United States House District 11

I take Paypal. :)

D

More from the ground: Reports of voter intimidation by son-in-law of Philadelphia City Commissioner in 19th Ward. Carlos Mantos is not allowing Republican poll watchers with valid poll-watching certificates monitor polling places.

Mantos is a drug lord Sarge. I lived in Philly years back and cops just sit and watch dealers sell in his precinct. They do nothing.

They need a demo congress to keep the immigration situation corrupted so they can force mules to bring the stuff in. Mantos wants to hold all those hispanics hostage, and force them to vote his way. They are scared anough of him to either do it or not vote at all and hide in fear.

Vote repub and free slaves to the drug lords.

Archived