Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get out and vote!

redskingluvr

Yeah, we should have just trusted him because after years of jerking us off, he decides to cooperate for two weeks, oh excuse me 16 days. :doh: Wow, lets give him another year or two before he kicks them out again, and then how long before he lets them return? We had played this game with Saddam since the end of the Gulf War. How much longer were we going to play?

Inspections in Iraq resumed on the 27th of November 2002. In matters relating to process' date=' notably prompt access to sites, we have faced relatively few difficulties, and certainly much less than those that were faced by UNSCOM [u.N. Special Commission'] in the period 1991 to 1998. This may well be due to the strong outside pressure.

When nearly everyone else was railroaded by the administration, he wanted further inspections, as was mentioned in what you quoted and bolded. And you can't fall back on the "we" argument. When you say "we", you mean YOU, and some people who expressed that viewpoint. Again, you don't have any evidence to support your claim. Man up.

There is evidence there, you just fail to acknowledge it. The Dems were "railroaded" into the war huh? If it's so easy to "railroad" the Dems into a War, maybe I shouldn't have voted for the few I did today.

we have faced relatively few difficulties

This is a quote from a man who would avoid war until an invading army was marching down his street. We should have faced NO difficulties. Total, and complete cooperation from the Iraqis is what we should have had. War was upon them if they did not fully cooperate.

i think trying to set up a democracy in iraq is a waste of time. they do not want a democracy, they want a theocracy that supports their sect of islam. it would be much easier (and lost less soldiers) if we just went in there and commensed saturation bombing to our hearts' content.

This is a quote from a man who would avoid war until an invading army was marching down his street. We should have faced NO difficulties. Total, and complete cooperation from the Iraqis is what we should have had. War was upon them if they did not fully cooperate.

This is not to say that the operation of inspections is free from frictions, but at this juncture we are able to perform professional, no-notice inspections all over Iraq and to increase aerial surveillance.

I do not think the difference between these two is worth lives of 2837 American soldiers. Do you?

I think the important part is being able to make sure Iraq does not have WMDs. That means being able to inspect any location in Iraq. We had that ability before the invasion.

Sacrificing so much just because Saddam would not lick our balls is not worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc40lUpql10

I do not think the difference between these two is worth lives of 2837 American soldiers. Do you?

I think the important part is being able to make sure Iraq does not have WMDs. That means being able to inspect any location in Iraq. We had that ability before the invasion.

Sacrificing so much just because Saddam would not lick our balls is not worth it.

My friend, solidiers die in war, that's why going to war lightly should NEVER be the case. I don't believe that it was. We had EVERY reason to believe that Saddam would start playiing games again. We had EVERY reason to believe that he was hiding WMD's. He had in the past. It's not like his "cooperation" was without precedent. Usually he cooperated, right before he kicked the inspectors back out again for going to the "wrong place."

With that said, I am out. I will pick this back up tommorow. :cheers:

It's not like his "cooperation" was without precedent. Usually he cooperated, right before he kicked the inspectors back out again for going to the "wrong place."

Are you saying that:

1) We threatened him with invasion in order to force him to cooperate.

2) He started to cooperate to never before seen levels.

3) We invaded because he may stop cooperating.

Well congrats, your Canidate won. I can't say I agree with it, but oh well. Maryland is a Democratic state, always has been.

:cheers:

Thank you for conceeding Painkiller. Good to be back in a truly "blue" state now. Although at the same time I didn't really truly hate Ehrich and I would not have been pissed if he would have been re-elected. At the same time, Steele had to go. I will reserve my right not to comment on him personally for fear of getting really heated on such a happy day. :cool:

The VA Senate proves why people need to get out and vote. I hear a lot of people say my vote doesn't make a difference. An election this close proves that all votes count.

I might be mistaken, but if the margin of victory is below a certain percentage

there has to be a recount.

Archived