Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you John Madden

StevieInferior

What ticked me off the most this week, was watching the predictions on NFL Network. Faulk, Woodson, and I forget the third guy, all picked Dallas to win. OK, no problem. I thought they would win too. Well then Faulk goes, "OK, everybody, hands in on Dallas." And they did the "1-2-3 Dallas" thing.

I don't usually cry about the Redskins not getting a fair shake in the media, but when three "analysts" are openly cheering for the Cowboys on the LEAGUE's network, I have a real problem with that.

By the way, NFLN. 1-2-3 PSYCHE!!! :laugh:

You're right Santana_Fan, it was Schefter, thanks.

I just finished sending NFLN this email:

Dear NFL Network,

I am an avid viewer of your network, and thoroughly enjoy the bulk of your programming. It is truly a blessing to be able to get all of my NFL news in one place at one time.

However, I was deeply disappointed with this week's predictions on NFL Total Access.

After Faulk, Woodson and Schefter each picked the Cowboys to beat the Redskins, one of them actually said, "OK, everybody, hands in on Dallas." They then proceeded to put their hands together and do a 1-2-3 Dallas cheer.

I am a hardcore Redskin fan, and may be blowing this a little bit out of proportion, but I was disgusted to see your "analysts" openly cheering for the Cowboys. To give the appearance that the talent on NFL Network is rooting for one team over another (on a network run by the league itself) is not the image you probably want to present.

Thank you for the excellent programming you generally provide, and for your attention to my concern.

Sincerely,

(honorary_hog) ;)

Martinsburg, WV

The addy is feedback@nfl.com if anyone else would like to voice their opinion.

I just finished sending NFLN this email:

Dear NFL Network,

I am an avid viewer of your network, and thoroughly enjoy the bulk of your programming. It is truly a blessing to be able to get all of my NFL news in one place at one time.

However, I was deeply disappointed with this week's predictions on NFL Total Access.

After Faulk, Woodson and Schefter each picked the Cowboys to beat the Redskins, one of them actually said, "OK, everybody, hands in on Dallas." They then proceeded to put their hands together and do a 1-2-3 Dallas cheer.

I am a hardcore Redskin fan, and may be blowing this a little bit out of proportion, but I was disgusted to see your "analysts" openly cheering for the Cowboys. To give the appearance that the talent on NFL Network is rooting for one team over another (on a network run by the league itself) is not the image you probably want to present.

Thank you for the excellent programming you generally provide, and for your attention to my concern.

Sincerely,

(honorary_hog) ;)

Martinsburg, WV

The addy is feedback@nfl.com if anyone else would like to voice their opinion.

I know how you feel. A couple years ago Wyoming beat UCLA in a Bowl game and the ESPN announcers talked about nothing but UCLA for the entire game. And not once gave UW props for beating a major University. David & Goliath thing you know?? Well I sent an e-mail to ESPN...and never heard back. But at least I vented:cheers:

Did you hear Costas at halftime? He said something like "The media always goes back to T.O." or something to that extent, as if he was trying to seperate himself from being "the media." And Sterling "WTF is up with those little eyebrows" Sharpe said he wanted an apology from the whole Cowboys team for "making me watch that mess." Like none of the Cowboys' missing opportunities had anything to do with the Skins.

After NBC highlighted that they will showcase Chad Johnson and TO at halftime....Madden says why not interview guys from the winning side....both of them lost.

Just shows how the media concentrates on drama players on not reporting football!

I caught that to, I agreed instantly. GREAT POST!!!:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived