Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you John Madden

StevieInferior

People hate on Madden so much but I like the man. Not because of what he just said though.

I agree, I'm a huge Madden fan. No one covers a football game like John Madden. To me, he's to covering football as Dicky Vitale is to covering college basketball games. :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I agree, I'm a huge Madden fan. No one covers a football game like John Madden. To me, he's to covering football as Dicky Vitale is to covering college basketball games. :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Knowledge-Check

Entertaining-Check

Charismatic-Check

He's so much better than any other analyst in the NFL

I like Madden too. The reason is he is honest. He was complimentary of the skins today on their win and he was critical of their play when they lost in Dallas earlier when he was broadcasting the game. He doesnt want to waste time talking about antics on the field and off, he wants to talk about the game.

Ocho Cinco said he was going to shave his mohawk if they lost to the Atlanta Falcons and he was outplayed by Deangelo Hall. Guess what? They lost and it was a bit of a toss up whether he was outplayed or not, but no shaving of the mohawk. What a drama queen.

Archived