Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there anyone else who can't stand Michael Irvin?

grampi

Why do they even bother to ask him questions about the Crackboys when the guy picks them to win every week regardless of their opponent, and he never has anything crtical, or even constructive to say about the team? I thought anylists were supposed to be neutral? And when they asked him who he thought was more likely to return next year between Gibbs and Tuna, what did they think he was going to say? Did they all forget that Gibbs still has two years left on his contract after this season? They need to replace Irvin with someone objective. You don't see Theismann picking the Redskins to win every week, and not even when they had good teams.

All of the ESPN NFL people suck save maybe dorky ass John Clayton. Salsbury and Pasquerelli(excuse the misspelled names. I'm NOT looking them up) hate on the Skins every chance they get.

On a related note I used to not be able to stand Deion when he was on CBS but he's calmed down a lot on the NFL Network and he's not that bad now. Hate to say it but it's true.

And yes. Irvin needs to shot.

Archived