Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there anyone else who can't stand Michael Irvin?

grampi

Not just Irving all of the media, I hate em'. The guy that does the power rankings went 2-11 with his picks 2 or 3 weeks ago and he was an alleged "expert". The truth is these guys don't know crap, I outplay them in the pigskins pickem' with and without the spread week after week. They have no clue what they are talking about. I wonder what qualifies them as being an "Expert" ?? lol.

Hail

ESPN's always had it out for the Skins, the same way they're always homers for the Cowboys. I don't like Tom Jackson, but I'll give him credit for saying once that Art Monk should be in the HOF. Deep down Jackson's probably still bitter that we beat the crap out of his Broncos in 1987. There's no doubt Irvin's a crackhead, and his calling out Tiki is ridiculous, coming from the guy who said the Cowboys had a "sex" house back in his Dallas days. I think ESPN keeps him around because he makes those stupid comments and they figure people will watch to see what wacky things he will say. No doubt he will talk about today how the Cowboys gave away the game, I guess those two touchdowns and a safety we scored were flukes, not well executed drives and plays. Heck we took the opening kickoff without Santana Moss and moved it right down to the one, against the "incredible" Dallas Cowboys defense. If you're a Skins fan, just don't watch ESPN when they talk about football and you'll feel a lot better.

Michael Irvin pimps for his friends and ESPN passes it off as serious NFL commentary. The next time, for example, I hear him say a negative thing about TO will be the first time. The two of them are pals.

He's smart enough to provide some decent commentary once in a while, but he's more focused on trying to be humorous or controversial, or getting his buddies' backs. Whatever.

Irvin says A LOT of dumb stuff, we all know that. But, to be fair, those aren't really his opinions. Those are actually the opinions of a good friend of his who is suffering through a bad case of football idiocy. Irvin was just holding the opinions for his friend so his friend wouldn't share such ridiculous thoughts around his kids.

Ever time I see him I wonder how he got that job and how he keeps it. I guess since ESPN is now in the business of entertainment instead of sports he's good for ratings.

And the other one I can't stand is Deon Sanders. I thought TV people had finally come to their senses and realized that a person who cannot speake English shouldn't have a job as a football analyst on TV but I see that I was wrong because he's working for the NFL network.

Yup; I hear you. Always doing that ghetto-talk-over-everyone bs. And what's bad is Sterling Sharpe is trying to be the Michael Irvin of NBC. I don't mind someone getting loud and making a point. But Goddang let someone get a word in!! Don't just keep spouting nonsense when you run out of anything with any substance to say.

It was great to hear people yelling at Irvin in the parking lot b/f the Minn game this year. Michael and the countdown crew were signing autographs at the outdoor studio 3 hours b/f the game. There were only about 30 fans around at that point so he could hear the heckles clear as day from 10 feet away and no crowd noise to drown them out. People were yelling stuff like "Where's your crackpipe Michael?" "Hey 88, can you score me a 20 rock? Classless under any other circumstances, but this time I thought it was appropriate considering the individual target. Even Steve Young was smirking, a little embarassed but a little amuzed a the same time. Funny scene.

It was great to hear people yelling at Irvin in the parking lot b/f the Minn game this year. Michael and the countdown crew were signing autographs at the outdoor studio 3 hours b/f the game. There were only about 30 fans around at that point so he could hear the heckles clear as day from 10 feet away and no crowd noise to drown them out. People were yelling stuff like "Where's your crackpipe Michael?" "Hey 88, can you score me a 20 rock? Classless under any other circumstances, but this time I thought it was appropriate considering the individual target. Even Steve Young was smirking, a little embarassed but a little amuzed a the same time. Funny scene.

No ****'n way. They were saying that to him? Classless? Hell no! CLASSIC! ESPN should be fined for employing him.

Irvin says A LOT of dumb stuff, we all know that. But, to be fair, those aren't really his opinions. Those are actually the opinions of a good friend of his who is suffering through a bad case of football idiocy. Irvin was just holding the opinions for his friend so his friend wouldn't share such ridiculous thoughts around his kids.

ZING! Classic.

I don't know of any sports fan that actually listens seriously to what Irvin has to say. The guy's a joke.

Archived