Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: NYG v. DAL Game Thread - Lavar Down & Out/Romo in at QB (Merged)

NattyLight

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'll grant you that.

But Campbell is a first-round talent and a proven winner. The Giants bit the bullet and struggled through some growing pains with Eli. That's what our team has to eventually do.

We are 2-5 bro, what is there to lose?? Take a effing chance, go for every 4th down, blitz like there is no tomorrow... Put in our future, cause at 2-5 we have no future with MB.. We all know it just admit it. But our coaches dont know it, they want to act as if we are 5-2 and we are heading toward the SB!! Only time can tell!!

Aside for pulling for a rift in the space time continuum that destroys both the Giants and Cowboys and their fans, who will you be pulling for in this game? Granted, I think a win by the Giants would help us more, but I'm really torn because I loathe them both.
I will never in my life go for the cowboys, I hope the giants kick there butts.:dallasuck :eaglesuck

I was looking at Eli's stats when he first came into the league. Very similar preseason stats to Campbell's preseason. They brought Eli in towards the end of the season, 7 games left i think, and yes Eli had his troubles but that was expected. Next season he came back even better, he and Barber led that team to be division champs and this year hes even better. I can really see the same story with Campbell and Portis. I hope.

manning was the top pick in the draft, a great talent, and cost a ton of money. Of course they're going to play him right away.

the redskins dont have a QB on their roster that matches those 3 descriptions.

.. and tom Brady was a SEVENTH-ROUND draft pick! So what's your POINT?!

Now, I'm not saying Jason Campbell = Tom Brady, but we sure "wasted" another first-round draft pick on yet another QB who I guess we are only preparing to trade to the J-E-T-S-Jits-Jits-Jits for a fifth round pick!!

I have nothing against Mark Brunell! He seems like a great guy, and has had a wonderful career. I was fine with him as the starter at the beginning of this season, but it is obvious we need to make a change! If we don't at least try and give Campbell a chance to fish-or-cut-bait, we'll never know if he's "our future!"

Archived