Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: NYG v. DAL Game Thread - Lavar Down & Out/Romo in at QB (Merged)

NattyLight

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Move this if you like but I thought it should be here... Our team sucks, playing to lose, not playing to win... 50 Yard plus TD pass to Plexico... THAT IS HOW ITS DONE YOU............................... I hate being a redskin fan right now, this really sucks. We have players, better than those chumps, why, someone please tell me what is the big plan behind our team?? Come on Wizards :doh:

I was going to start a thread about Eli and how the young rookie was given a chance and now...less than 2 seasons later, he's paying dividends.

manning was the top pick in the draft, a great talent, and cost a ton of money. Of course they're going to play him right away.

the redskins dont have a QB on their roster that matches those 3 descriptions.

But it doesnt take a freaking genius to figure out, you go deep, take a chance, keep the D in check... WTF, we have Joe Gibbs a HOF, we have AS, another great offensive mind.. We have speed, play makers.. Its like a country full of technology and weapons, millions of soldiers on the ground yet the commanders are sleeping at the command center!! Wake the F up already, we are a joke.

manning was the top pick in the draft, a great talent, and cost a ton of money. Of course they're going to play him right away.

the redskins dont have a QB on their roster that matches those 3 descriptions.

I'll grant you that.

But Campbell is a first-round talent and a proven winner. The Giants bit the bullet and struggled through some growing pains with Eli. That's what our team has to eventually do.

Archived