Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: NYG v. DAL Game Thread - Lavar Down & Out/Romo in at QB (Merged)

NattyLight

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You just have to love mondays when your team is playing that night. The air at work is electric, and you just keep watching the clock. Oh how I love it.

Sure sitting through sundays is tough when your team isn't playing, but the excitement you get from a monday night game more than makes up for it.

I'm giddy as a schoolgirl just thinking about it.

You just have to love mondays when your team is playing that night. The air at work is electric, and you just keep watching the clock. Oh how I love it.

Sure sitting through sundays is tough when your team isn't playing, but the excitement you get from a monday night game more than makes up for it.

I'm giddy as a schoolgirl just thinking about it.

I hate MNF. Absolutely despise it.

If I had my way, every Dallas game would be at Sunday at 1pm. MNF games take forever and by the time it's over, it's impossible to get any sleep and makes for a rough Tuesday morning at work.

YAKUZA

So if it was week 17 and the Redskins would go to the playoffs if and ONLY IF the Cowboys won their game, you would still go against the cowboys? I think not. :silly:

They would never win a game that would help Washington but if that scenario arose I would root for them and then hurl for hours. :)

Archived