Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: NYG v. DAL Game Thread - Lavar Down & Out/Romo in at QB (Merged)

NattyLight

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ryan Clark was not a team leader. Antonio Pierce was. If Clark was here our pass defense would not be any better and our run defense would only be worse.

Archuleta is second or first on the team in tackles and EVERYBODY is hating on him. He also has one sack. Not to mention that Archuleta also throws his body around also.

I dont know why I'm doing this. I guess its boredom.

On the Steelers Clark is 3rd in tackles on the team and tied for second on the team with 1 pick. Pit is the 12th ranked D in the league.

I'm not even going to delve in the relative cost vs. performance of the Clark vs. AA. I just disagree with you saying he was not good. Thats all.

I dont know why I'm doing this. I guess its boredom.

On the Steelers Clark is 3rd in tackles on the team and tied for second on the team with 1 pick. Pit is the 12th ranked D in the league.

I'm not even going to delve in the relative cost vs. performance of the Clark vs. AA. I just disagree with you saying he was not good. Thats all.

Is Archuleta worth the money we gave him? No. Is he an upgrade over Ryan Clark? Definitely. Go watch last year's games. There is not one thing that Clark does really well.

I guess agree to disagree. Although I am right and you are wrong. :D

Archived