Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor:Brunells last oppurtunity

Lavarleap56

Just passing this along to the masses. I had a conversasion yesterday with someone that is a VERY reliable source in regards to the redskins. I was told that members of the offensive team are starting to get disgruntaled with the QB play and a change IS being considerd. Depending on how the colts game plays out and specifically the play at QB it is a strong possibility that JC will be getting ready for Dallas after our bye week.

Take it for what it is worth but i dont post on here often but dopnt post BS either so enjoy.

Gibbs will find fault with someone else (maybe even himself again) to give excuses for his boy Mark.... The whole situation just simply sucks.

The defense has got to be pissed huh? They saved Marks ass so many times last year and he's not capable of returning the favor this year.

makes sense

but all I'm worried about right now is this here Skins game at 4

Exactly, this is all we should be worried about. I would take a win and a solid performance from Brunell rather then a loss and a "hope" that Jason gets to start against Dallas.

Just passing this along to the masses. I had a conversasion yesterday with someone that is a VERY reliable source in regards to the redskins. I was told that members of the offensive team are starting to get disgruntaled with the QB play and a change IS being considerd. Depending on how the colts game plays out and specifically the play at QB it is a strong possibility that JC will be getting ready for Dallas after our bye week.

Take it for what it is worth but i dont post on here often but dopnt post BS either so enjoy.

While all i have to say is that i told you so.I said this week 2 or 3.

I said im willing to bet we see JC after the bye week.Why because we would be 2-5 and JC would have to weeks to get ready for Dallas.
Now i would find the post for you guys,but the search here sucks and i cant find it.Either way i said we would see JC week 9 and looks like im going to be right if we lose today.

I agree.

I also believe we win this game. For no other reason then I had a dream about Brunell playing against the Cowboys on Nov 5 :)

You know in almost 63 years I have never had a dream about the Redskins.

It amazes from reading these fora how how many people do dream about them.

You know in almost 63 years I have never had a dream about the Redskins.

It amazes from reading these fora how how many people do dream about them.

You must not be living right. :laugh: I have had these dreams but I don't think I would ever admit them. (Oops) :laugh:

I don't buy this. I get the feeling that our guys have Brunell's back. Anyone who is paying attention knows it is our defense what is costing us games anyway. Having said that, I hope we see Campbell soon...not because he will help us win, but because the season is over.

I don't buy this. I get the feeling that our guys have Brunell's back. Anyone who is paying attention knows it is our defense what is costing us games anyway. Having said that, I hope we see Campbell soon...not because he will help us win, but because the season is over.

Not so sure...Ive been at some of the games and I see Moss' and Lloyds body language after some of the inexplicable passes/decisions Brunell has been making.

Joe Theismann was 36. Jay Schroeder was 24.

Brunell is 36. Campbell is 24.

Theismann was having a crappy year.

Brunell has had better years.

I'm not drawing any conclusions from any of this, but I thought it was interesting...

LL56's word is good. Take it with less skepticism than you would normally.

Archived