Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor:Brunells last oppurtunity

Lavarleap56

Joe and his Friend "Mark" have stuck the Pool Stick up us. I know the Defense didn't play well, but sometimes you are going to get in a shootout and well that means you throw the ball downfield or better yet you must have the ability to throw the ball down field. The defense has kept us in games the last 3yrs is it too much to ask that Joe swallows his Man Love for his friend "Mark" and see what the the whole world can see! That his friend "Mark" Sucks and holds this offense back. We have rid ourselves of our locker room leaders, our play makers on Defense and brought in some harworking stiffs to go along with Joe's super smart firend "Mark"

I wouldn't be surprised if they stay with Boonell. Especially since he's getting his customary garbage time yards right now... He'll finish with what looks like respectable stats, then Gibbs can say, see, it isn't Mark (He played his guts out) he had 300 yards and a touchdown (after the game was out of reach)...

Sickening...

Joe Gibbs is a very loyal person, do not blame him for trying to do what is best for this team. With that said if Jason Campbell is not on the field in 2 weeks, Joe its your call do not let me down.

You mean Mark "3 yards and a cloud of dust" Brunell does not impress you with his completion percentage?

I wouldn't be surprised if they stay with Boonell. Especially since he's getting his customary garbage time yards right now... He'll finish with what looks like respectable stats, then Gibbs can say, see, it isn't Mark (He played his guts out) he had 300 yards and a touchdown (after the game was out of reach)...

Sickening...

I was just thinking the same thing :doh:

Yeah the o line sucks, they did back in the glory days, yeah they need to get rid of jansen and samuels, all they seem to do is get penalties on the most important drives in the second half, 6 games in a row.

Reality is that Mark is ismply not being a leader. He is half hearted an completely uninspiring.

He might be a great guy, a fine player, but the qb also has to be the onfield general and leader, a warrior who leads into battle, and burnell just does not have those qualities burnt into him right now. He is a follower not a leader, and not a very good follower on top of that. He is a half hearted 'maybe we will do it' player, and the rest of the team reflects that right back at him. So if we r lucky 'maybe' they will win or play to their potential, and on this level, that aint gonna cut it and doesn't deserve a paycheck.

Reality is that Mark is ismply not being a leader. He is half hearted an completely uninspiring.

He might be a great guy, a fine player, but the qb also has to be the onfield general and leader, a warrior who leads into battle, and burnell just does not have those qualities burnt into him right now. He is a follower not a leader, and not a very good follower on top of that. He is a half hearted 'maybe we will do it' player, and the rest of the team reflects that right back at him. So if we r lucky 'maybe' they will win or play to their potential, and on this level, that aint gonna cut it and doesn't deserve a paycheck.

I'll betcha he'll be leading the team in smiles and handshakes at midfield - seemingly unfazed by yet another loss though

I will NOT root for this year's team, or any year's team for that matter, until Mark Brunell is benched. Accountability has to factor in somewhere. Brunell is uninspiring, luckluster, and a flat out BUM.

Call me when Campbell starts. We could lose out the rest of the season, and I wouldn't care as long as Brunell is NOT playing.

Brunell = WASHED UP.

Archived