Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Violent incident in my school today..........

PresidentClinton07

Today...............

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15733573.htm

Im friends with David, and I was SHOCKED to hear what he did. He's a really nice guy and isnt someone who goes around fighting people. Supposedly he was being bulied by this kid for a long time. He would always be made fun of because of his accent and I guess today was the last day David would take the verbal abuse.

This incident happened while I was coming to school. When my brother dropped me off, there was like 10 cop cars speeding down to the front of the school. Security was running all over the place, kids were screaming, it was a crazy 5 minutes, ill tell you that. This by far is the worst incident that has happened in any school that ive atended.

So, I was just wondering ES'ers, whats the worst(violent) incident that has happened at your school while you were attending it.

Explain.......

Keep ya head up David :(

Although the stabber should be punished, I really hope the bigger issue in this situation isn't lost, which is people who bully, usually get what's coming to them eventually, and they can't be expected to be allowed to just continually harass other kids without repurcussions.

Although the stabber should be punished, I really hope the bigger issue in this situation isn't lost, which is people who bully, usually get what's coming to them eventually, and they can't be expected to be allowed to just continually harass other kids without repurcussions.
The class bully these days better watch out. Bullied kids will lash out violently if you push them far enough. But most bullies are too stupid to understand that there actions may come back to haunt them one day.

Yeah guys, bullying should be at a zero tolerance level. Its not right for any kid to be treated badly. I dont feel bad at all for the kid who got stabbed. As harsh as it is to say, he deserved it.

It's a shame what is happening to these kids. I went to a military school where an ass beating was a regular happening. My first year I used to pay off the football team players with food from home for protection. By my sophomore year I had grown but I remember the intense fear and having to dodge bullies. There is no excuse for what the kid did but I believe there are mitigating circumstances here.

I'm old school too,lol

Nothing violent ever actually happened at school,just your basic fist fight.

There was a guy and a girl who were dating at my school,well he shot and killed her and buried her in a shallow grave because she was pregnant. Of course he went to prison,that was big news back then.

and you say nothing ever happened?

nothing to serious obviously a few bomb threats. and the gangs at my school sometimes get a serious but usually they just get lots of cops/security there to make sure nothing big happens. one time my principle got punched in the face breaking up a gang jumping a rival gang member. and that was in middle school. now in highschool the principle lets the cops deal iwth it.

There was a race riot when I was in junior high. A bunch of high school kids came to the jr. high and a melee ensued. One kid was throwing "ninja" stars. A girl got one in her cheek. I don't remember anyone else actually being hit with one. One kid's brother from the high school was really kicking ass then a bunch of black guys all swarmed him and one of them pulled a knife and was slashing at his back. He had a jean jacket on and was really lucky the kid wasn't stabbing because the cuts in his back weren't life threatening. The cops came and took a bunch of people away. The next day they were searching lockers on tips and they found a handgun in one kid's locker. He was expelled along with a few others but most of it was kept as quiet as possible probably so the race issue would die down. It was Indian River Jr. High in Chesapeake, Va., where Alonzo Mourning went to school too. We were in a couple of the same classes, but he was kinda distant and always really serious. There were some crazy food fights there too on a much lighter note.

I went to the poorest high school in the area. Biggest violent act that happened there was a 30 student fight , a stabbing in that same night and a car being demolished with bats. Its pretty funny to say but we averaged 3 cop cars a day, they would just stay stationed there. They were nice though, we just said that one of our buddies wanted to steal their car and they went telling us how we should go for an older model because those dont have gps tracking installed on them :laugh:

I went to the poorest high school in the area. Biggest violent act that happened there was a 30 student fight , a stabbing in that same night and a car being demolished with bats. Its pretty funny to say but we averaged 3 cop cars a day, they would just stay stationed there. They were nice though, we just said that one of our buddies wanted to steal their car and they went telling us how we should go for an older model because those dont have gps tracking installed on them :laugh:

hahaha, backwards canadiens... was this fight hockey related in any way? :laugh:

nothing to serious obviously a few bomb threats. and the gangs at my school sometimes get a serious but usually they just get lots of cops/security there to make sure nothing big happens. one time my principle got punched in the face breaking up a gang jumping a rival gang member. and that was in middle school. now in highschool the principle lets the cops deal iwth it.

Theres been many incidents in my school where an administrator or teacher get rocked while trying to break up a fight. Last year, the female cop at our school got knocked the **** out by some kid. He eventually got tasered.

Worst incident:

I was in the 6th grade.. so I was about 11-12. (?) My teacher (female) was always tough on this one kid ( male), The thing was, he was always doing wrong. So, it wasn't like she was picking on him. Anyway. This was during 'reading week'.. we all had to read books and log which book we read and so and so forth. The whole room was quiet.. So, this kid finally broke, he could take nothing more. He ran across the desks as fast as he could and leaped at my teacher and 'speared' her into the blackboard. He then began to pummel her, broke her glasses, and lumped up her eyes pretty good. A handful of the guys in the room, grabbed the kid and slammed him into the door and held him there while my teacher called for the police. I am surprised that the guys didn't kick his ass. Had I not been on the other side of the room, I would have stomped his face in.

The teacher took the rest of the year off and finally when she returned, she moved down to the 5th grade. She, to this day, has flashbacks of that day. The student, was suspended from the school for the rest of the year and was forced to get a tutor for the following year.

That was the craziest thing that happened during my school years. Not including huge race 'riots' and having a teacher die in his class room. :(

Nothing serious but the worst things that happened at my high school: bomb threats happened when people wanted to get out of exams - lame but someone once actually set off a chlorine bomb in one of our wings. No one was injured but we didn't have to stay in school that day. Guy got arrested and expelled.

Another incident occurred when I was outside for pe class - there was a small plane that circled our school a couple times before it actually came down and had a crash landing. It aimed for the football field, missed, clipped the goal posts and hit the field next to it. The field was right next to a hill and fence and that's where the plane ended up.

We were right on that field and ran off it as the plane came down. As soon as the plane stopped, almost all of us started to run towards it before the pe teacher yelled at everyone to stop. In retrospect, I would think anyone running like that towards a crashed plane would be pretty stupid but the adrenaline and the intensity of the moment gave everyone a momentary lapse of reason. The two guys in the plane stumbled out and slid down the hill and ended up being ok. No one was seriously injured. I think they got lost and ran out of gas. :doh:

Archived