Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Violent incident in my school today..........

PresidentClinton07

We had a special needs center in our elementary school. We always made fun of them and thought they were trouble makers, too young to understand they had real problems. When I was in fifth grade a sixth grader from the center lit a cardboard box in the small library. We ended up having to ride a bus to another school, ate in their cafeteria and then got sent home. It was stupid, they should have just sent us home. Did I mention our elementary school was literally across a two lane street from a firestation?

Around the same time at Hayfield Highschool where two of my older sisters attended; this senior had major family problems. I think the story goes that his dad died and shortly after his mother committed suicide in the garage. He rode his crotch rocket around the track to get a good start and then proceeded to run right into the building killing himself instantly.

Two chicks got into a fight at my middle school. One pulled out a pair of scissors and stabbed the other one in the back of the neck. Messed up thing is that it was totally pre-meditated - as soon as she stabbed the other girl, she passed the scissors off to one of her friends who threw them (I think on top of the school), and they never found them.

Worst thing at my school was a riot between two "groups". I remember gym teachers and coaches coming out of the school with bats and fire extinguishers. Best part about it was.. They used them.

Thinking about it now, no way could they have done that today.. They would have gotten shot or sued by some punk ass kid's ignorant parents.

Edit: Someone set the entire science area on fire and we were out of school for nearly two weeks..

Oh and then there was the bomb scare that turned out to be a walkman that was at the end of it's tape(It makes a ticking sound )..

Lets see...

We had a bomb threat yesterday...

A year ago we had a stabbing at a football game in which a classmate of mine killed somebody...

When I was a freshmen there was a bloody fight between a black and hispanic kid that the police had to be involved in...

and last but certainly not least, a couple of kids threw molotov ****tails into a computer lab...

You know the normal high school stuff. :silly:

There was a hostage situation at my high school in Southern WV where a guy came in with a gun, threatened to kill the assistant principal and everyone in the classroom, and held them hostage for several hours.

Eventually he was attacked from behind by one of the guys in the class, who settled in nicely to his "hero" role for the remainder of his high school career. lol

Here's what's most disturbing about the article:

Ninth-grader Bridgett Skinner, 15, said she was not surprised by the stabbing.

''In this school, you feel like you've always got to watch your back,'' she said.

When I was in school, there was a racial "war" between blacks and whites that virtually took over the school for a whole day. :(

Thank God I was out sick that day.

the first one that came to mind was a fight in the lunch room where one kid pulled out a razor blade, sliced the guy's jugular. the victum didn't notice he was cut immediately but when he did he ran around and no one could help him. he passed out and died there.

the second was a drug deal that went wrong. this "cool" kid thought he could increase his rep by selling drugs. he had a hard time getting put on, but when he did, he was doing aight. since he was popular, dressed nice, and had lots of chicks, people didn't like him. long story short, he made a deal with a kid right outside the school and got jumped by some older kids (maybe high schoolers) and beat to death by a 2x4 with nails in it.

Theres been many incidents in my school where an administrator or teacher get rocked while trying to break up a fight. Last year, the female cop at our school got knocked the **** out by some kid. He eventually got tasered.

The best breaking up a fight I saw was two guys were fighting. One of the administrators tried to break it up and one of the kids then tried to go after the administrator. Well the administrator happened to be the wrestling coach...the administrator floored and pinned the kid in a heartbeat (the kid was so defenseless and bitter). Of course the parents of the kid tried to sue the school over that :doh:

As a senior prank a few students threw molatov ****tails in our principal's car.

how the ____ are molotov ****tails a 'prank?'

That's like clubbing someone with a bat, "I pranked you good! I pranked you to death!"

WTF?

I think more people should be killed. That'll learn them not to 'prank' the principal's car with weapons---permanently.

the first one that came to mind was a fight in the lunch room where one kid pulled out a razor blade, sliced the guy's jugular. he passed out and died there.

long story short, he made a deal with a kid right outside the school and got jumped by some older kids (maybe high schoolers) and beat to death by a 2x4 with nails in it.

You sure you didn't stumble into a shoot for The Wire? :doh:

The class bully these days better watch out. Bullied kids will lash out violently if you push them far enough. But most bullies are too stupid to understand that there actions may come back to haunt them one day.

You were saying.........

:D

At least you didn't misspell BURGUNDY -- that apparently is grounds for termination in here...

:laugh:

Violence in school, nah........ never :rolleyes:

We had a fair ammount while I was in school in the 70's. We were good for a major brawl (100 / 150 people) once a year with the next town over for our famous "Brown Jug" football game.

There was a group of 10 to 15 "Jocks" that would find one of the heads alone and kick the livin **** out of them. After two or three people wound up in the hospital, including on person stabbed with a broken bottle, we figured the best way to stop the problem was to hospitalize the jocks. They found themselves cornered by about 65 people. I'm guessing that most of those guys are feeling pain from that day now in their mid 40's ;)

Then of course, there was my on again off again girl friend who set the school offices on fire so her failing report card would get destroyed :doh: We stopped dating at that point. :laugh:

There was a kid who had the tips of his fingers cut off in the shop bandsaw for snitching on a guy dealing drugs at school. The guys that did it got arrested and did time, but that doesn't give the guy his finger tips back. Should have just kept his mouth shut :(

We had fist fights everyday. The detention room was full every day, I know being I spent my fair share of time there :laugh: I got susspended for laying out the vice principle while he was trying to pull me off some guy I was fighting with.

We had a thing called the flying weggie where you would get hooked to the rope on the flag pole, and swung around the pole. Most guys draws would rip after one or two rounds, causing them to drop to the pavement............... Having sombodys head submerged in an unflushed jon was pretty common also.

So, as school goes, we were pretty calm ;)

PresidentClinton07, sorry this happened. Hope everthing goes well after this though. Tough stuff especially when it involves your friends.

Okay. For me, there were a bunch. The one that stands out was when I was living in Norfolk with my grandparents,, ( God bless their souls), back in Fall 75. I was 13 at the time. Going to Jacox Jr. High to be specific. Back then we were bused there from across town. My grandparents lived off of Ocean View. Made for about a 30 minute ride to a tougher part of town. I had friends who lived near the school and sometimes I marveled at how they did it. It was a harsh place this area of the city. I was just about the most beat up guy in that school for the little over a quarter I went there. I was pushed, kicked,(one time the tennis shoe left an imprint on my face), punched, and held up by knife point at that place. I would routinely run out of the school after 6th period gym class because usually there was somebody or somebody's chasing me. Fortunately, I was very fast. Fear does that.

One day, one of my last days there, I wasn't chased. I actually walked out. Surprised the hell out of me. I was walking through the gym and was looking around and noticed how quiet it was.I walked out the side door and down 3-4 steps into the small field on the far side of the school. I looked behind me one more time and just couldn't get over how quiet it was. I turned back around and started to walk to the street when I then looked to my left and saw roughly 20 guys carrying bats, chains, bars, ect... walking towards me. One of the leaders of the now obvious gang was my best friend at the time and lab partner in Science class. He stared right through me but managed to move his eyes and head slightly in a "Get out of here now" type of way. I saw his look and then turned around.

Coming from the other direction and from off school grounds was another group of guys, ( a gang), carrying basically the same weapons, except this one guy. He was carrying an old golf club. An iron I believe. I looked back at my friend and he gives me that look again. Both groups are within about 10 yards of me now and I'm in the middle. I turn and run. Run as fast as I can carrying my books like a football. There was a decorative brick wall that ran parallell to the school between the street and myself. It was about 3-4 feet high. I cleared it with a little room with one jump. I hit the ground on the other side moving and flew to where the city buses parked and waited for us. Other buses were leaving but when I got there, there was no bus waiting for myself or the few others who rode the same one I did.

I looked nervously up and down the street for the bus and then back towards the school where the 2 groups had just met. It looked like something out of Braveheart. Bats and chains were being swung and there were guys rolling around on the ground swinging fists, kicking and screaming. I then noticed the Vice Principal, ( 6-6 very skinny man), come out of the main entrance and run towards the fight. He approached the melee' waving his hands and shouting; " Okay you boys! Stop this! Stop this at once!" He got in the middle and that's when several of the gang members grabbed him, and threw him up against a wall, and started to punch and kick him. I lost sight of him so I turned to look at the rest of the fight. It was still waging fiercly. I looked back towards where the Vice Principal had been and saw him limping back into the main entrance while holding his arm close to his ribs. He was hurt badly.

I then turned my attention towards the road looking for my bus again. I noticed the others waiting doing so as well. And all of us doing so quite nervously I might add. Apparently, the bus drivers who had left had alerted the other buses that hadn't arrived yet what was going on and those drivers were not in a hurry to get there because of it. Great.

As I started to look back at the fight, I heard sirens and turned towards the sound. Coming down the street at a high rate of speed were all kinds of police cars and trucks. Now keep in mind, that the police station sat 2 miles straight down the road from the school. From the time I got to the street to the time I heard them coming was roughly 15 minutes. As the police started to get out, a few with dogs, I looked back towards the brawl. I saw my friend carrying a very seriously injured kid with another friend helping him. They were both carrying weapons and had a look of dangerous anger on their faces. The kid they were carrying had a huge gash on his forehead that ran diagonally from his hairline on one side to the eyebrow of the other eye. There was alot of blood coming from the wound and I remember seeing a little white there to. His eyes were half open and his mouth drooped with his head to one side. They walked right by the police.

With that our bus showed up and we all but ran through the doors to get on. The driver was hurrying us to sit down and he didn't wait for us to do so when he pulled away. The final few day or days I was there I didn't see my friend. Carrying his buddy was the last time I did.

31 years ago and I can still remember it like it was yesterday, ( the chills still remain).

Archived