Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - REDSKINS @ GIANTS

TK

Agreed. Brunell has been effective because the gameplan has been catered to what he is capable of. If we can win games that way, fine. But if we lose because of it, of course he will take the blame. He and everyone else knows that.

No as usual, he'll have the audacity to blame the running game..

I have major gripes with Gregg Williams' gameplan today. He basically gave the Giants the game with a lack of adjustment and a flawed gameplan from the first snap. After Eli continued to convert 3rd and long, GW STILL didn't start blitzing to put more pressure on him.

I understand the philosophy of trying to protect our weak corners. But if we're already giving up big plays, there is no point in sitting back and allowing it to continue. On 3rd and short, there is no reason why Rogers and Wright should be 10 yards off the reciever. That is essentially giving up the first down, which they did over and over and over again. I don't want to hear any of the apologist excuses. Don't tell me I don't know football, I played and coached the game before, that is just soft football and scared playcalling. There are teams out there with worse corners than ours, and they don't handicap them as much as we do ours.

I can't wait for Springs to return. Not because he's presence will do so much for our secondary, but his return will allow Gregg Williams to rediscover his balls.

Neither one of the lines is ever really addressed in the offseason. Neither one is that good.

The O-line plays well until they're on the road and they have to deal with crowd noise. What stinks is that there is not much upside on this unit or any depth.

The D-line has at least one career 2nd stringer starting and DE's that can't get a pass rush without blitz support. No depth here at all. The secondary is too young to do much blitzing.

What stinks is that the majority of football fans will point to the DBs and the QB.

i think i'll take riggo's way ,cause the beers just don't taste good anymore today :(

oh, and for you Brunell haters. What game have you all been watching.

Fault today falls on the O-line and the Defence absolutely hidious :mad:

19 points is hidious? What is hidious is that we have 98 yards in passing. You should win if your defense only allows 19 points.

Archived