Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - REDSKINS @ GIANTS

TK

I couldn't agree more. I'm tired of getting myself pumped for a game and seeing our team not care.

Yup, absolutely. That's the bottom line...to play so pathetically lousy in a big game like this (like so many big games), the 'Skins just don't want it.

Why care for a bunch of players who don't care themselves?

Oh, and watch for Mark Brunell smiling and yucking it up shaking hands after the game.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAATHEEEEEEEEEETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC.

Our secondary is the worst in the league. We have two big hitting safeties who make tackles 8 yards down field and corners who don't give any run support. I hope Greg Williams talk about Holdman this week and how much a non factor he was in this game. He just got his name called for the first time with 4 minutes in the 4th quarter. Horrible all around defensive effort.
I hope your including the defensive coaches in this because this game plan is pathetic

Instead of calling everyone an idiot why not try and explain how or why they are incorrect? I guess idiot is easier.

Brunnel has not completed a pass over 20 yards this year except for those that were short passes that turned into big plays because of WAC. Last year we could get buy with this, this year we cannot.

I prefer Idiot because its self explanitory if you look at the past two games and last year going to the playoffs

The defense consistenly gets shredded man, its the most frustrating thing to watch. Brunell didnt really do anything, good or bad, so I cant really blame him because the offense in general were just kept off the field. It was smart game planning on their part, run to ball and play ball control and take advantage of our secondary, so as of right now, thats how you beat the Washington Redskins.

Archived