Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - REDSKINS @ GIANTS

TK

This game sucks. I slept like 2 hours because I was so pumped up. The rejection/deflation of this game hurts more then a gf breaking up with you...okay maybe not as much but it's def close!

Where's the heart at boys? You reaked today...no heart/no emotion/no nothing.

Take a look in the mirror...pathetic

Our secondary is the worst in the league. We have two big hitting safeties who make tackles 8 yards down field and corners who don't give any run support. I hope Greg Williams talk about Holdman this week and how much a non factor he was in this game. He just got his name called for the first time with 4 minutes in the 4th quarter. Horrible all around defensive effort.

This is bull****! How is it that this team can walk all over the 3rd ranked defense in the league & go to NY & sleep like this? So much for the Al Suanders kool-aid. Back to the drawing board. I just can't get over how ridiculous this is.

I'm taking my sig off in protest to brunell AGAIN

also rogers sucks! the guy gets abused more then anyone ive seen! horrid

NO,NO,NO you don't!!! Us Boonell haters knew this was the way he was the whole time!!! Just cuz he torched a PATHETIC Texans defense and had a nice day against the Jags didn't mean much, for the fact I think the Jags actually were playing to stop the dink and dunk crap the Skins normally do and thus threw them off. One way or the other.

I used to look forward to watching our Defense get on the field the last few years, now I'm scared everytime they get on.

You and me both my friend. Good team will win on the road, their D will step up.. The Bears D are GODS right now in this league, our D just SUCKS.. Yes I am negative cause even though I though we might lose, I thought the D will improve just a little... No one can spin this S#$# anymore.

you can join the idiot list

Instead of calling everyone an idiot why not try and explain how or why they are incorrect? I guess idiot is easier.

Brunnel has not completed a pass over 20 yards this year except for those that were short passes that turned into big plays because of WAC. Last year we could get buy with this, this year we cannot.

Archived