Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - REDSKINS @ GIANTS

TK

Lavar doesn't need to give Coughlin a copy of our playbook when Saunders is going to call a crappy game like this. Piss poor playcalling by our high-dollar coordinator. And this team is going to suck until John Hall is fired and Brunell is on the bench.

Sorry guys, but this team SUCKS ASS! The team should be embarrassed to even put on the jersesys. They have too much talent on offense, defense, special teams, and coaching staff to suck this bad. I have been a fan since '81, so I've been through some tough times. THIS TEAM SUCKS ASS!!

:rolleyes: Brilliant first post. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So...was our team last year this poor? Because I recall that game being far, far worse.

Let's tackle the Titants and forget this loss. :cheers:

Brunnell is the only one who can keep them out. Untill he plays consistent they/we will be here and he knows it. The guy laid a typical egg today. Defense played bad but with 3 points on offense it doesnt matter.

Agreed. Brunell has been effective because the gameplan has been catered to what he is capable of. If we can win games that way, fine. But if we lose because of it, of course he will take the blame. He and everyone else knows that.

Guest sith lord

I just want to hear Gibbs say that "we fought hard" in this weeks press conference. And I hope someone ask him about not going for it on 4th and 1 late in the 3rd quarter.

Archived