Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carl Banks Is A Frickin' Idiot

Hooper

Nfl radio has its moments, but whoever is in charge of hiring the talent should be fired. From Banks and Schein, to Jerry Rice (godbless him, he's a nice guy but horrible on the radio) The Barber shop ( 1 hour of how great Tiki and Rhonde are and them ****ing about everything wrong with the NFL) Keshawn Johnson show, Gil (I sound 100) Brandt. Oh and I forgot Randy Cross, that guy is just awful. The best guy on the network is Soloman Wilcox, who is unbiased and is very knowledgable of the game. I don't mind Bob Pappa, he doesn't come off as a Giants homer on his show.

let the fools talk, it's always fun to hear them squirm, and make excuses after looking stupid when the Skins win

Amen to that!

Always wished there was a show after the games that would highlight the idiotic remarks made before the games and show how inept most of them are. That would get rid of alot of so called "experts" in a real hurry!

:helmet: :logo: :point2sky

I just caught a snippet or two of Bank's tirade, but I thought also heard him mention that Gibbs is just a lucky coach. Whenever he needed a big play he would just call a Hail Mary and, through luck only, make it work.

Brunell is washed up and Moss is only good because the defenses the 'Skins play cannot tackle.

Great analysis... :rolleyes:

Springs was suspended in Seattle (not DC) for taking a banned suppliment.

Oh man, he's a real troublemaker!

Brunell is washed up and Moss is only good because the defenses the 'Skins play cannot tackle.

Oh yeah, Jacksonville can't tackle. :rolleyes: It's funny that this guy can't realize the difference between making someone miss and a bad tackling effort (though I do believe that winning touchdown was Jacksonville's safety's fault).

I'm shocked to hear any NFL player be so off-base. Banks' show is terrible. This is what happens when the players are given their own podium as media reps. Truly ridiculous.

Also- there have been a couple isolated comments from the Redskins' camp about ONE player: Lavar Arrington. However, it seems that every past and present NY Giant is piling on with negative comments about The Washington Redskins this week. Fine by me. Pin every slanderous soundbyte or article up in the Skins' locker room and let them feed the fire for our players. I've never seen a week like this where an opponent has felt the need to trash us.

I was just listening to Sirius and he said Steve McNair is a better quarterback than Peyton Manning right now...

You have to be lying. If he said that, I'll have some of what he's smoking.

Sure McNair was a great addition to his new team and they just happen to be on a roll, but better than Peyton Manning? :doh:

Reading your sig, it looks like you already have had some of what he's smoking

Reading your sig it looks like you were formerly known as skin-n-vegas, you dont' know know who John Gait is and you may need to fix some of the code in your sig. :)

I'm superstitious and still a little critical of our QB but he's all we got now.

Archived