Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kelli Johnson or Lindsay Czarniak?

Rodriggo

Hmm....I would say both....with Gregg Williams watching. j/k

No, seriously, I have no idea who Czarniak is, but Johnson is my favorite sideline reporter. I especially love her postgame interviews with Williams, who always does his best Billy Bob Thornton impression. Those are priceless. And she never backs down from the tough questions, even when Billy Bob looks like hes gonna pull a slingblade on her. Though I gotta say, shes really softening up. Like how she said the score wasn't indicative of the defense's performance tonight. Really? Cause I'm pretty sure I saw Leftwich tear us apart. In the end, I was a little disappointed though. I was really hoping for the inevitable, "assess Curry Burns' performance" question. Alas, it never came.

Oh and, btw, this is the worst action figure I've ever seen in my life. http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=269&deptcode1=517&sn=6

And it completely obliterates the Scottie Pippen bust. Still, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it.

:point2sky shouldn't someone change this guy's number? I mean, what's Todd Yoder so excited about, anyway?

at the jets preseason game, my freinds and i had Touchdown Club tickets which we got from work so we were allowed to go on the field before the game, andwere near all the reporters doin the pregame shows...anyways I told my friend I would pick up his bar tab if he tried to hit on Lindsey....anyways he tried and was shot down within 15 seconds...it was the funniest things ive ever seen, but I atleast give him credit for tryin....the girl she was walkin around with on the sidelines was even hotter then her....

• 1 year later...

Archived