Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hand In Your " The Future is Now!" sigs here: Here's your chance!

LoudMouth12thMan

Yes I did, however I had nothing to say about the player himself. It was eveyone's choice to add it in, nothing was forced.

You don't like it, leave the board. We don't want people like you here anyway.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Foot in mouth! I've yet to be removed and I happen to like the mods and most of the people on ES. If you have an opinion about me as a member, that's cool. I'd say that negative material that clearly slaps the face of our beloved team is less warranted than someone who clearly has a passion for this team and everything it stands for. That includes our starting qb who was chosen by our coach. Remember, almighty Gibbs. Or are you going to make a mochery of him? Oh wait...you already did by creating this sig'.

HTTR!

This threads heart is in the right place I'll say that. I'm proud that Brunell got the record.

And having said that I just don't think you can take much from the game except that Portis is the heart and soul of the team. Brunell had a good game against a horrendous team. Thats all.

If he has a solid performance against the Jags I'll eat the crow and admit I was wrong. But you have to call it like it is, a win against a team that has no defense. :2cents:

It just shows everyone that just because you are a Redskins fan, does not mean your not an ass. It's all good though. I've got his seat number to discuss this with him in person.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

340 row 17. I'll be wearing a Taylor authentic. I'm 6'2 about 245 and I'll be wearing my retro black hat backwards. Let's chat. Seat 16. Love to talk sometime ;) :laugh:

HTTR!

LoudMouth12thMan - Was there EVER a more appropriate screenname? Anywayz MB's play today gets him a reprieve as far as I am concerned. Until he plays well against a good defense like say Jax I'm keeping the sig. Oh, and don't EVER accuse me of not supporting my team again. Got it? Just because I disagree with the decision to play a certian player does NOT mean I do not love my team. Your thickheadedness on this point is not my problem.

That being said.. Great game for the skins and HTTR!

Spare me. Ramsey never had it, and never will.

And JC does? These sigs are getting old guys. Everybody has thier own opinions that is true, but it never fails that it starts wars among us Redskins fan when we start talking QB's. We are not the Coach's and yes alot of you may want too see JC. When the time is right, he will play, but until then we need to support Mark and the Whole team. The players support him and the coaxh's do to so I will support him. I would rather wait and not send a lamb to the slaughter until everything is completly out of reach. It is a 16 game season and we are three games in, so give it a rest.

And JC does? These sigs are getting old guys. Everybody has thier own opinions that is true, but it never fails that it starts wars among us Redskins fan when we start talking QB's. We are not the Coach's and yes alot of you may want too see JC. When the time is right, he will play, but until then we need to support Mark and the Whole team. The players support him and the coaxh's do to so I will support him. I would rather wait and not send a lamb to the slaughter until everything is completly out of reach. It is a 16 game season and we are three games in, so give it a rest.

You may want find the post where I said JC does. I don't have a clue if he does. The statement I have made is he couldn't be any worse.

Enjoy the search.

As a point of historical reference, it is a right of passion for fans of the Washington Redskins to hold vastly different opinions of just who should be manning the QB position in 'ol D.C.

I can only imagine what the Sonny vs Billy arguments would have looked like if Al Gore had invented the Internet earlier.

With that said, it doesn't make anyone less of a fan if they happen to disagree...even with a loudmouth. ;)

The funniest thing about all of this is EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE was calling this type of performance by Brunell. A good effort against a very sorry team this week which would get the dogs called off for a while. Brunell didn't have a good game though, he had a great game. The fact of the matter is, it was a very sorry team and I'm still very skeptical about this. It just makes me laugh to see alot of the fans change their tune so quickly after a great performance against such a sorry team. Everyone knew this was going to happen.

Archived