Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We've got it all............

Pete

As we get close to game day in our third week of the season, and a real tough week as a Skins fan after our Sunday night loss those dam Cowboys, we find the bold predictions all over the forum. We have people just short of swearing on the honor of their dead grandmothers, that a change in color of uniforms will guarantee a win, to the season is saved becausePortis is going to play. Yes, in the week before a game that could easily turn our season around, we’ve got it, and all the drama to go along with it.

We’re marking our words that the media will only find fault if we win because it’s the Texans.

We’re wasting our time screaming the future is now.

We may have an anomaly , if you look real close.

We have team spirit , and we have doom and

gloom across the globe .

We have

drills in futility that you can only

laugh about, but there’s no rush to understand why things go the way they do.

It may not be what we want and some aren't even sure what they want.

The polls will be open for some time but don’t worry, you can always change your mind about almost anything, after further review.

Yes sir, we have everything a Skins fan could want, and then some …………..

God, I love this place.........

:cheers:

Ain't it the truth, Pete ... ain't it the truth. This is the place for Skins fans. :point2sky

Nicely put together links, bro :read:

One thing though, I am so over the Brunell circle X sigs. I have seen them on troll posts, member posts and even member post who swear they will support whoever is on the field. :doh:

Oh, well - live goes on for the B&G fan. :wavetowel

:helmet: The Rook

One thing though, I am so over the Brunell circle X sigs. I have seen them on troll posts, member posts and even member post who swear they will support whoever is on the field. :doh:

Yeah, let him screw up this weekend and cost us another game. I'll light this place up like a Christmas tree.

Try me Brunell!

:D

Great post Pete!

Yeah, let him screw up this weekend and cost us another game. I'll light this place up like a Christmas tree.

Try me Brunell!

:D

Great post Pete!

I know you mean it, Chubakah.

To quote a line from Sleepers "If I ever make it onto your **** list, give me a call. Give me a chance to apologize."

:helmet:

Hey Pete!...look...come eer'...look...a mod' linked my thread :D. Cooooool huh? I'm a genius! People like me, they really really like me...

:laugh: :insane: :bow:

Great post Pete! I love this place too...

You guys [the mods and ES folk] sure make it a great place to kill time until Sunday afternoons.

:cheers:

HTTR!

P.S. had you not noticed my well thought b.s. essay about Clinton Portis and his pass pro' prowess, I'd have gone to bed. Thanks for keeping me up all hours of the night ES. Thanks a whole hell of a lot ;)

As I debated with my fellow family members this week about Brunell and Gibbs I wondered "why can't we all just get along?" :laugh: In retrospect we were getting along the whole time and that is why this is home. I too enjoy being here. Great job on your work Pete! HTTR!

Bump to the top. Please read the first post guys and gals. Much work went in to this, and it's very well done.

Thanks bro :cheers:

Funny thing is, all the topics we're on the first page when I did this. Just think where it could have went if I looked at a weeks worth of threads :laugh:

Archived