Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We've got it all............

Pete

Thanks bro :cheers:

Funny thing is, all the topics we're on the first page when I did this. Just think where it could have went if I looked at a weeks worth of threads :laugh:

A weeks worth.

:doh:

No one has that much damn time on their hands.

:laugh:

Sorry I took the thread off direction some, but blame Tarhog's fresh pot of brew on that.

A weeks worth.

No one has that much damn time on their hands.

Sorry I took the thread off direction some, but blame Tarhog's fresh pot of brew on that.

No problem. I hope to taste some of that brew someday, and meet the man behind it. The only thing that scares me is, when I finally do make it up there for my first home game, I may wind up so blitzed, I'll miss the game :doh:

:cheers:

No problem. I hope to taste some of that brew someday, and meet the man behind it. The only thing that scares me is, when I finally do make it up there for my first home game, I may wind up so blitzed, I'll miss the game :doh:

:cheers:

That's may be a good thing as sad as it sounds.

Drink more, pay attention less. Right now it's working for me.

OM, ART, TK, CHUBAKA, JIMMIJO, BLONDIE, HULY, Pete, Park City and who else? Oh, BUBBA! Now who could forget Bubba. OM had a great write up on how Coach Gibbs maybe approaching the Brunell situation. I think the operative word was conviction during that write up...not what he/she used but what I gathered is that Coach Gibbs will do what's right for the better of the team, if and when he feels the time is necessary. Bubba also had a great write up and kept us (my family) and maybe some other members cheery.

But now Pete comes up and culminates the week with this thread. It should be 300,000 replies that come up just to take a second and say thanks. I missed a mod....who is it? Oh yeah Blade… but anyway again a super thanks and a hearty Hooah ES! I still wonder why Brad Johnson is not having the same problems as Brunell when he's 2 years older...oh well I'd like to see CP come away with 248 yds 2 TDs rushing and Brunell have 350 yds passing and 34 minutes time of possession with no penalties and Moss, Lloyd, Cooley and El each having a TD catch, with Sean Taylor returning one for a Td and Rock taken one back again for a TD what's that about 42 pts?. Oh and no sacks against our OL, and we have 7 defensive sacks and 4 take-a- ways and show only 6% of our offence.

Go Skins Win !

skinsman4u,

Thanks for throwing my name in the mix, but I am not a mod on the board. You also forgot to mention Die Hard, who was the founder, Henry and Tarhog. I call this place home, and I CARE about this place a lot, but I do want those guys mentioned. I know it's tough to remember the whole crew so no problem there.

A lot of work went in to the original post, and I hope EVERYONE goes back and reads it.

OM, ART, TK, CHUBAKA, JIMMIJO, BLONDIE, HULY, Pete, Park City and who else? Oh, BUBBA! Now who could forget Bubba. OM had a great write up on how Coach Gibbs maybe approaching the Brunell situation. I think the operative word was conviction during that write up...not what he/she used but what I gathered is that Coach Gibbs will do what's right for the better of the team, if and when he feels the time is necessary. Bubba also had a great write up and kept us (my family) and maybe some other members cheery.

thanks

but I'm just staff, they won't let me near the ban button :laugh:

Archived