Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did We Intentionally Lay Down For Minnesota?

RiggoReincarnated

Who the hell dug this thing up? It was always and shall remain for all eternity, the worst thread ever posted. Yep, Joe Gibbs a man who fights to win at everything he does, intentionally gave up our entire season so we can go 16-0 next year. That's definitely it. :doh:

I know Im being hyprocritical here by contributing to this thread's surival but please, stop replying. This should have died on September 14th.

As I was driving to work this morning, I thought that there is a good chance Gibbs told some of his key players that we don't want to lay it all on the line for Minnesota, and if we win that would be great but we don't want to look dominant at this point in the season.

Why? We have the Cowboys at Dallas this week, a tough win by any standards. The genius of losing to Minnesota is that the Cowboys and the rest of the league underestimates us, and we are the decided underdogs.

While losing to Minnesota hurts temporarily, in the long run its the divisional games that are much more important to win. This could all very well be part of the Master Plan.

Desperate fans will come up with desperate, deplorable and laughable excuses. I thought I've heard them all, but this one is tops IMO.:laugh:

Is this the week the Master Plan is finally revealed?
\

Did you really bump your own foolish thread??? Dont get me wrong, it is my second favorite ever since I have been visiting this ward of the hospital but you should hope that this goes away at some point.

As I was driving to work this morning, I thought that there is a good chance Gibbs told some of his key players that we don't want to lay it all on the line for Minnesota, and if we win that would be great but we don't want to look dominant at this point in the season.

Why? We have the Cowboys at Dallas this week, a tough win by any standards. The genius of losing to Minnesota is that the Cowboys and the rest of the league underestimates us, and we are the decided underdogs.

While losing to Minnesota hurts temporarily, in the long run its the divisional games that are much more important to win. This could all very well be part of the Master Plan.

I think that we are laying down for every team in order to get the #1 overall pick. Which we will promptly trade to the Broncos for Ian Gold or Darrent Williams (but not both).

NFW Gibbs "lays down" for anyone!

The Minnesota game was winnable, but the Skins didn't have Portis at 100%, plus they made some mistakes, like that missed FG.

\

Did you really bump your own foolish thread??? Dont get me wrong, it is my second favorite ever since I have been visiting this ward of the hospital but you should hope that this goes away at some point.

I just think that Gibbs has to unleash the Master Plan and no holding back...because if we lose one more game the playoffs are not a guarantee (in 1985 and 1989 we finished 10-6 and missed the playoffs). Gibbs knows this.

The Gibbs Master Plan is now in effect:

1. In 1986 we lost in the playoffs (NFC Championship game to Giants). We won the SuperBowl the next year.

2. In 1990 we lost in the playoffs to the 49ers, then we won the Super Bowl the next year.

3. In 2005 we lost in the playoffs to the Seahawks, so we are on track to win the Super Bowl this year.

That is the Master Plan, and Gibbs has executed it the last two times he's lost in the playoffs.

The Cover 2 will be destroyed by the Washington Redskins the rest of the season. There is no more margin for error. It will not be tolerated by Gibbs. Mark my words.

Ok here it is. Al Saunders is REALLY on the Giants payroll and Gregg Williams will be replacing Parcells when he retires. That is the reason we are losing. Those two are secretly sabotaging the Skins to improve the outlook of their own futures. I got this from an inside source. Mr. Snyder want's to act on it but he want's 100% confirmation. The investigation is coming to an end so expect an announcement in the next week or so.

Wait. I just talked to my source and it turns out that the Giants thing is wrong. Al Saunders will really be filling the empty O-coordinator spot in B-More after the season. The owner of the Ravens wants his team to become the dominant sports franchise in the area so he is paying Al Saunders to destroy us from the inside. Stay tuned for more breaking updates on this. I'm posting them as soon as I get them.

Wait. I just talked to my source and it turns out that the Giants thing is wrong. Al Saunders will really be filling the empty O-coordinator spot in B-More after the season. The owner of the Ravens wants his team to become the dominant sports franchise in the area so he is paying Al Saunders to destroy us from the inside. Stay tuned for more breaking updates on this. I'm posting them as soon as I get them.

Its just the tip of the iceberg, man. Norv was on still Dallas's payroll his entire tenure with the Skins. Thats why he didn't last very long after he left DC-- the Cowboys cut him off.

And it only gets worse: Snyder is actually just a really bitter geek from high school trying to get revenge on jocks everywhere by destroying the NFL one team at a time. Don't believe me? Then how come "Snyder" is just an anagram of "Nerdys", a massive underground network of bullied nerds.

Its all just one big conspiracy, man

• 3 weeks later...

Archived